main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Where Would You Live?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    This is just another thread to learn a little more about each other. If you could choose to live anywhere in the whole world. Where would it be, and why would you want to live there?

For me it's the coast of Rhode Island. I love seaside villages, and the victorian homes. Plus they have really nice beaches on the east coast, and the water is usually pretty warm. As long as it's on the beach, and in New England, I'm gold.
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/darthgiese/LBI%202005/8cd5d8e2.jpg]
    This is where I was on vacation. :_| I wish we had water

2. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    For me, I could move to Scotland in a heart beat. I loved it there. *sigh*

3. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    In the U.S., I'd live in Alaska. It's definitely my favorite state with all the wildlife, mountians, oceans, and scenery. Outside the U.S., I'd pick Italy or Australia. Both beautiful countries in their own right.

4. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Oslo, Norway

5. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    Hawaii, I love it there.

6. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Bullhead City, Arizona...

Just kidding! I've lived there. Don't want to again.
    I'd like to live in Japan...

7. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
  8. obi-chris-kenobi

obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    I'd love to live in Las Vegas. Not too sure of how long I could, but it would be fun for awhile.

9. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Does "not here" count? ;)
    Actually, part of me would like to live back in California (this is as if money were not object right? Cause i wouldn't move back with house prices being what they are!) But me and Clem have always wanted to move to Tempe/Phoenix. We like it there a lot.
    (And this is also based on the fact that I haven't been to too many places!!)

10. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Moved away from "godawful NM" about 17 years ago and after 13 years, moved back to "Beautiful NM" (in 2000). Done California. Done Nashville. West Texas, West Kentucky. Ain't no place like HOME! Sopaipillas. Green chile. Balloon Fiesta. Gathering of Nations. Stucco. Adobe. Big blue sky! Sunsets!!! Rio Grande. Mountains. Ya'ah-te. Mos Alba. No place like home!

However, if I were forced to live somewhere else for a little while, I think I would choose New Zealand. Frodo lives! Gather the Rohirrim!

11. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Don't get me wrong Propgeek - I don't LOATE it here...it's just not my favorite place in the world. But there are lots of things I like...one of which is the opportunity to have gotten to know some of you. You guys are great.

12. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    I'd like to live in New Orleans in a big house with white coulmns, a porch swing, and lots of ivy and flowers growing everywhere in the yard.

13. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Anywhere, as long as there's friends and beer.

14. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    beer!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm=P~

15. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    If I had my choice....I would say right here in Mos Alba would be my first choice, 2nd choice would be Munich Germany (Lotsa Beer there!) and the 3rd would be London (more beer!)!

16. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I love New Mexico. But if I had to live somewhere else, it would be either Alaska, Wyoming, or Washington. Just the slight change in climate.

17. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    well... when I went to Inverness Scotland with plans to only be there for 2 days, ended up being there a week and almost didn't leave at all. I would have to move there, well, my dream is to move there after writing my first successful novel. Most beautiful place in the world! but if I don't do that - NapTown

18. DARTHLYNN

DARTHLYNN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

19. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Is that A picture of it on your icon? It looks a bit hot...

20. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    in a movie... with a happy ending.

21. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    NICE. A+ for creativity there...

22. sithstormtrooper

sithstormtrooper Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    on my own island with my own empire were everyone would get a fair chance in life and keep the poloticians live with the common people so they remember what their job is suposed to be (yes i know i cant spell worth a dang thats why id use spell check:) )

23. PurpleMountain88

PurpleMountain88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. But I love New Mexico!! As long as i have my family i don't care where i am.
    But i Absolutely feel in love with colorado over the summer and i would love to live there.

24. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I also think Victoria B.C. is a great place to live too!

25. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Ever ben to BC? It's pretty nice...We went with unusually mild weather though so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.