main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Where y'all been? LOL

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediObi, Aug 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediObi

JediObi Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    So things have been sluggish while I've been away... I start my 4th year of college on Tuesday... please be patient and I'll try to post as much as often as I can. :)

Sooooo have we gotten any sort of response on a NW Ohio Fan Force yet? I for one would love it, and I have a couple friends who would attend meetings if they were held, though they're not much into the message board scene.

2. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Yeah, it had been quiet around here. I've been checking in, but couldn't think of anything to post. ?[face_plain]
    So which college do you go to, JediObi?

3. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    "We are here, we are here, WE ARE HERE!" :-}

Yep, still here, still Magic-Of-Myth-ing it, and still a SW fan. Did anybody see my poll? Not too terribly exciting...

JF

4. JediObi

JediObi Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    I go to Lourdes in Sylvania... argh... great school, very academic and all, but I have some TOUGH classes this semester - 18 study hours including the infamous Statistics course. *cringes* ;)

I can't wait to get back out to Magic of Myth...

5. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Been around, but not much happening here. Still doesn't seem to be many on the boards interested in the Northwest Ohio FanForce. Well, perhaps we'll just go ahead and set something up and we can see how things go.

Every journey has a beginning...

(hope I don't get sued for using that)

6. JediObi

JediObi Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    Yeah, what's up with that?! I know there's a ton of NW Ohio Star Wars fans... so do we have shy people, or what?! ;) I for one am still very interested.

7. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    Yeah, go ahead and post any plans here on the Board; can't promise anything but I'd try and be there.

JF

8. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    <<I go to Lourdes in Sylvania.>>
    That's cool, I figured I'd ask 'cause I graduated from UT this summer and wondered if we had been fellow students. :)

As far as the FanForce thing goes, I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do any of the meetings myself, but I think it would be cool if Toledo had a chapter anyway. :)

9. JediObi

JediObi Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    Wow, school has got me busy already. My first week of class is over and I was up until 1 am each night studying or doing assignments... geez. Well I think I'm about to go pop in Episode I and make myself feel better. LOL :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.