main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where'd you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kyps-dozen, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyps-dozen

Kyps-dozen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2002
    mine is obviously from Kyp Durron...my favorite character in all of STAR WARS!

i wanna hear where you got your s/n. some are just soooooo out there that i can't even begin to imagine how you thought of it. but others are a simple as your fave character!

-Kyps

2. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Mine is Tenal Ka's ship. She is one of my favorite characters and I love the name of her ship. :D

3. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I was going for Jodo_Kast but that was taken (thank god) so I choose Darth Mauls evil droid who later became an assassin. ;)

4. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    i wrote a fantasy story, and the main character is named rhaygan sha. and i love the name. but when i tried to register the name rhaygan_sha, i guess i typed in the wrong addy and never got my password. :( so i guess technically this is a sock, but i don't use it like one. :)

5. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Mine's a tribute to Ewoks and X-Wings.

6. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Same deal as Sha, except mine's an AU EU story.

7. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    I am a fish. And I fly. And elephants are pink. Except for the grey ones.

8. Clara_Jade

Clara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Claire is like Clara, which rhymes with Mara, and Mara's last name is Jade. :)

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Uh, I'm a guy and a Dark Lord of the Sith. 8-}

10. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Lexu had a thread about Corran Horn's picture on TOS. In it, he is portrayed by Mike Stackpole. She said Horn looked like a hobbit, someone mentioned wanting to make a sock called Stackpole_the_Hobbit. I did.

Check out TOS to judge for yourself. Look under EU or Characters, I'm not sure which.

11. Elori

Elori Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    I wrote an AU story with Elori Davinya as a villain. I used the name for an RPG character and it stuck :)

12. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I wanted an imperial name after my last one was banned. And I was reading an article on gnr and was like grand admiral slash and i was like no axl grandadmiralaxl and i threw in the rose to seal the deal!

Axl.

13. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Here's the pic of "Stackpole the hobbit":

Stackpole, a HOBBIT?

My screenname: I am Jedi and......you figure it out! 8-}

14. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 24, 2002
    Over the summer, I steeped myself in Samurai novels and such. One of the most influential shoguns of the Feudal period, and the guy who set the stage for the Toyotomi and Tokugawa to take power was Oda Nobunaga. Nobunaga was an interesting character, both magnanimous and ruthless in the same stroke, and his character fascinated me. So I thought that would be a cool screen name.

15. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    My name comes from the Hunter S. Thompson novel "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas". The narrator's travelling companion into drug-induced madness is a cranky Samoan attorney.

At the time, one of my friends and I were calling each other Narrator and Attorney (which meant I got to say "As your Attorney I advise you to blah blah...") and when I signed up here I slammed a Darth onto it for SW effect.

The legend was born and now I actually come up on Google searches! :eek: :D

16. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Cool.

I could've sworn there was a better pic...meh.

*runs google search for DA*

17. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    My story's pretty lame, but what the hell...

I had been lurking around TF.N for a few days, simply exploring the site and the various forums when I saw a thread in Lit that really interested me. I really wanted to post in it so I quickly registered a name, but it wasnt appropriate for the boars so I was told to change it. I wanted to get involved in the conversation so I registered the first name that came into my head at the time, which was DVader. I then added the 316 for effect as well as a tribute to former WWF wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin.

That's my story, and Ive been here ever since ! :)

18. ADMIRALSPUZZUM

ADMIRALSPUZZUM Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    A few years ago me and a friend were bored and my friend mentioned a small town in the British Columbia interior called Spuzzum. I loved the name, and suddenly I had the inspiration to draw a cartoonish little Beaver whom I named... you guessed it, Spuzzum. Then, to give it a SW feel, I added admiral. Most of my internet names have something to do with good old spuzz. My names only in caps because when I was a n00b I thought you could only have it caps or non-caps altogether. [face_laugh]

19. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    Like DarthAttorney's mine's a reference to an inside joke between me and a couple of my friends.

It was right about the time I, Jedi came about and I was reading it at lunch with my friends who were trying their hardest to distract me from reading it (which i guess they thought would be more fun than eating school food) anyway after a few minutes one read the title of the book I was reading and said "I, Jedi-you, Poodoo." and I replied: trying to get back to the book (it was right at the part where Corran faces Exar Kun) "Yeah I guess I am: I, Poodoo." They thought that was funny the way unfunny things seem funny when you're around friends, and the nickname sorta stuck.

When putting up a screen name here I used it, only I think at the time they didn't allow any spaces in screen names so i put a hyphen instead of a coma and space and wound up with I-poodoo.

20. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    DantanaSkywalker is basically the name of my character. Actually, my character's name is Dantana Katrael ni Uiletor bhan na Skyewali, Banrighean na Phi a Fellescae, but Dantana Skywalker is easier to say. :D I probably spent too much time developing this character. I have her language (alphabet, grammar, sentence structure, dictionary), culture, history, religion . . . I even have the political structure of their planet worked out . . . Speaking of, if anyone needs a place for their character to be from, they can be from Gaeina. I'll just give ya the lowdown on the Fellescae.

Dana

21. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Wow Dana! How did you come up with all that

Me name is from a song, by ??? they sang about Runaway Angel, but since I don't see myself as an angel I changed it to Shadow, hence Runaway Shadow :D

22. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Mine is taken from Luke's nickname on Tatooine. Then I added saber because I thought it was cool.:D

23. skywalker287

skywalker287 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Luke skywalker is my fav star wars charecter, and the 287 is just a number i have on all my s/ns and email addresses.

24. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Runaway_Shadow Um, lots of boredom in classes? Actually, the language is still in the works, and changes periodically. I don't have the COMPLETE info for all of that, just a general idea. I figure, if J. R. R. Tolkien can do it, so can I.

Dana

25. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    Ummmmm.... I'm a girl. And [face_love] the Trianii! Han Solo at Star's End was the first EU book I ever read, and I'm quite the cat-lover, so the Trianii are my favorite species.

Long Live the Trianii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.