main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Where's My Bounty (single post on Wedge and Luke's bounties after Yavin, and what Wes says) Humorous

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dev_Binks, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I suddenly got an idea for this when reading someone's fic, I forget whose. But this is about the Rogues' reactions to a few bounties.

Wes Janson turned the holo-net transceiver on. The rest of Rogue Squadron circled around it just as the broadcast started.

?Today the Empire has put out four of the largest bounties in the history of the Galaxy. One on Luke Skywalker.? there was cheering and back slapping at this. Luke grinned knowing that women loved the bounty holos. ?Luke Skywalker is a native of Tattooine and part of the Rebel Alliance, he is responsible for the destruction of the Death Star, and murder of countless Naval officers.? The reporter touched a button on her datapad. ?The second bounty is on Wedge Antilles,? more back slapping and cheers, ?Antilles is a native of Correlia. He helped Skywalker in the destruction of the Death Star and is accused also of piracy. The third bounty is an upgraded bounty on Ensign Han Solo, who is accused of being a traitor to the Imperial Navy, smuggling, destruction of the Death Star, and murder of Imperial officers.? The reporter touched the datapad again. ?The fourth and final bounty is on the reportedly dead Senator Leia Organa, she is accused of being a traitor to the Empire, espionage, and murder of an Imperial officer. Skywalker?s bounty is of 10000000000 credits, Antilles is 500000000, Solo?s is 250000000, and Organa?s is 250000000.?

?Luke, how does it feel to be the most wanted man in the entire galaxy?? Wedge asked holding out his datapad as a microphone.

?I don?t know Wedge, how does it feel to be the second most wanted man in the galaxy?? Luke said turning the question around

?You know Luke, checks dig the wanted posters.? Wes said freezing the picture of the criminals.

?Oh I know, hey Otara care to have a drink with the most wanted man in the galaxy?? Luke asked the Captain who sat beside him.

?Of course, flyboy.? She said planting a kiss on his lips.

?Hey, what about the second most wanted man Nelia?? Wedge said asking Nelia Rahn, she nodded and the two left the pilots lounge.

?Kriff, Hobbie, why can?t I get on a wanted poster?? Wes Janson asked his friend as Otara and Luke left.

?Because, you were sick on the Death Star run.? Hobbie looked back at the holo-field. ?Hey there I am!? There was a grainy clip of an X-wing dog fighting with a TIE, the X-wing pilot suddenly ejected and the camera operator was able to get a close up on his face.

?This rebel pilot has been identified as Hobbie Klivian; there is a bounty on his head for fifty thousand credits.? The commentator said.

?WHY DON?T I HAVE A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!?? Wes said shouting. He fell to the deck sobbing. The rest of the Rogues shrugged their shoulders, or their species motion for uncertainty, they all had bounties on their heads.

2. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Heh heh. Chicks dig those wanted posters!

3. JadeDjo

JadeDjo Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    I can just see the hurt face Wes has for NOT being on a wanted poster. LOL

4. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    That was the idea. And I'm glad yall liked it.

5. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Han was a Lieutenant when he was given a dishonourable discharge for stopping Chewbacca from getting shot.

I?m not sure which would be worse though, not being on a wanted poster or having your academy holo used on it like Tycho (especially since they shave your head at the Imperial Academys according to The Making of Baron Fel :)

RS: Mandatory Retirement #1
    Tycho: Anything interesting in your messages?
    Wedge: Aside from the marriage proposals, you mean?
    Tycho: I keep telling you, it?s that Imperial Wanted poster. You look handsome.
    Wedge: You?re just angry they used your Academy holo on yours.

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Snicker! I loved it. Hey, I want a bounty...

7. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Thanks, I try. *puts bounty on Vader* there yah go. ;)

8. Tekli_theInsane

Tekli_theInsane Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    That was very funny, very clever! [face_laugh] I can just imagine that! [face_laugh]

:( I wanna' bounty, too! But would it get guys to like me...? Oh well. I don't really care.

9. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Sure it would, you just have to remember to make sure it's a good picture. ;) *puts another bounty up* And thank you, I try my bestest.

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yeah, I'm upping this because I changed the title to fit the story more.

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Love the new title. And hey, thanks for the bounty. NOW I feel loved. My kids offered to put a bounty out on me, too. Now THAT'S love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.