main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Where's Oppo Rancisis?!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Arrian, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I truly think that it's time Oppo Rancisis made his debut in The Clone Wars TV series. Every other member of the Jedi High Council has made an appearance (even once-though dead ones)
    Oppo is a Senior member of the council, one of their chief strategists. He has four arms and it'd be awesome to see him in action.

And though he'd be expensive to animate, I think it's time TCW developers put him in.

What are your thoughts??

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Hey look at that he does have four arms.

We probably won't see him. He's probably too weird looking for the kiddies.

3. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    Where's Coleman Kcaj?!

Seriously though, what is stopping me from making a thread about this council member?

As for Oppo: I hate him. I hate Depa Billaba. I hate Yareal Poof. I hate Yaddle. I'm glad they're all supposed to be dead.
    They need to STAY DEAD.

4. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Hate leads to suffering, bro.

5. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    o_O Any reasons why?

Four arms, epic beard/hair, and a serpentine body. Visually, an epic character (and expensive to animate). I would welcome master Rancisis, even if he's a one-off character that does little but talk. Coleman Kcaj, too, especially since I don't know a single thing about him.

6. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    [face_laugh]

But I'd love to have Oppo in TCW, as long as they don't call him "Sergeant" Oppo.

7. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    +1

8. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Poof isn't dead, he went out for pizza and became a chef on the Death Star.

9. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    ZOMG WERE"S BOLTAR SCHWANN!

I DIMAND TO NO!!!!!11!1!

10. Fistofan55

Sep 7, 2009
    I didn't think my opinion mattered enough for eleboration but I guess I should support my position in here.....

Their designs. There aweful. Take for example these Jedi:
    Kit Fisto- Colorful, bright, and iconic. Multiple tendrils and a big smile! :D
    Aayla Secura- Undeniable cerulean blue with a very individual (and sexy) garb.
    Plo Koon- Bright orange. Iconic face mask and overall design.
    Shaak Ti- VERY colorful and iconic. She really stands out from the rest of the crowd.
    Ki-adi Mundi- DAT HEAD! and that Jedi outfit he wears is very individualistic.
    Adi Gallia- Hat. Says it all.
    Eeth Koth- Horns and unique facial design. He looks like something that jumped out of an anime show.
    Yoda- Short, green, wrinkly, big ears, white hair, and wears inverted colored Jedi clothing.

^Those designs are nice! That is the kinda of record these Jedi should always have! As for the ones I'm "hatin":
    Oppo Rancisis- He is indeed unique but his design is sloppy. It looks like he layers and layers of beard and clothing. Only when he moves around can you tell that he is a snake. It would be interesting to see him in action but since Sora Bulq can't show up....neither can this guy and we don't need more ruination of the continuity.
    Deppa Billaba- People think her design is interesting but I think it's just plain ugly. She is just some cloaked woman with jewels that look like enlarged birth marks all over her face. Aweful design.
    Yaddle- I like Yoda being the only of his kind, thank you. A female Yoda would sound really stupid anyway.
    Yareal Poof- The design is unique but very faulty. That long neck is going to harm combat capabilities and the cloak seems very simple. I simply can't picture this dude (male or female?)on a battlefield. It won't work.

@Kualan: Indeed. [face_skull]

11. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    We need to see BOTH Oppo Rancisis AND Coleman Kcaj on the show IMO. Lots of potential

12. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Even if they decide to write Oppo off as already having died in the war, there is still a 12th member who has yet to be seen. So they could throw Coleman Kcaj in now, or introduce Oppo and kill him off at a later time.

Or they could do something like have Agen Kolar be a new council member and have Coleman Kcaj replace Eeth Koth, etc. (who says there can't be two zabrak on the council at once?)

Regardless, I'd like to see this 12th member who is conspicuously absent.

Also, Even Piell's seat should be filled. I know that it's assumed that Anakin ultimately replaces Piell on the council, but they could even use a preexisting character like Quinlan, Aayla, or Luminara to fill his seat in council scenes until ROTS.

13. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I think it should be Barriss Offee. Talk about pushing Anakin clsoer to the Dark Side if he saw her go straight from Padawan to Jedi Master!!

14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Obi-Wan Kenobi.

15. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Too true, though, too true.

16. Fistofan55

Sep 7, 2009
    You guys are kidding, right? Obi-wan has been on the council since AOTC (or at least around that time).
    Can't say I remember who he replaced though.....

This what we have so far in TCW:
    Yoda
    Mace Windu
    Ki-adi Mundi
    Plo Koon
    Kit Fisto
    Obi-wan Kenobi
    Shaak Ti
    Adi Gallia
    Eeth Koth
    Saesee Tinn
    -
    -

Even Piell was one of those but then he died. Which is a shame since we never saw him in a council scene (way to miss one TCW team).
    So we actually have two slots open.

Remember, 12 members total.

17. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Council members seen so far:

1. Plo Koon
    2. Mace Windu
    3. Yoda
    4. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    5. Obi-Wan
    6. Even Piell (KIA)
    7. Saesee Tiin
    8. Eeth Koth
    9. Kit Fisto
    10. Adi Gallia
    11. Shaak Ti
    12. ???

Eleven council members have been seen up until now. One has died (Even Piell) and could be replaced either by Anakin in ROTS, or Coleman Kcaj before then. The 12th member could be Oppo Rancicis, or if Lucas decides to do away with that character (like he did with Yaddle and Yarael Poof in AOTC), then a new Jedi council member could be used, like Tsui Choi who was at one time supposed to make an appearance in ROTS. Tsui Choi could then step down in ROTS for Anakin. Presumably Agen replaces Eeth and Stass replaces Adi.

Even Piell, Eeth Koth, "Council Member 12," and Adi Gallia all have to die/step down to make room for Anakin, Stass, Agen, and Coleman Kcaj by the time of ROTS. Now as to who replaces who, I do not know.

Even Piell is dead, but I do not know who will replace him. His seat could remain vacant until ROTS (and be filled by Anakin), or he could be replaced by Coleman Kcaj, Agen Kolar, or Stass Allie, or his seat could be filled by someone new who then steps down in ROTS to make room for Anakin.

Member 12 could be Oppo, who would then have to die later, or perhaps Oppo has already died off screen and they decide to make "Member 12" any of the aforementioned characters (except Anakin), or someone new that dies/steps down by ROTS, etc.

18. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Oppo Rancisis needs to appear. He?s the only council member from the films who hasn?t appeared yet. Also, he would look amazing.

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    Luckily some of you know their facts!!! But one thing really missing...is a jedi council scene. I mean, how hard can it be?
    They've got:
    1. the setting
    2. 10 of the the characters
    3. of which five are voiced bu the regular voice actors

20. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005

21. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Nah, it'll be Ahsoka.

'You can't put Ahsoka on the council and not make me a master! It's never been done in the history of the Jedi Order! It's a disgrace!"

"It's outrageous, unthinkable."

22. Fistofan55

Sep 7, 2009

23. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005

I never claimed any of my jokes were good - nor any of my humor stories, either. <shrugs>
    Probably a good thing, then, considering.

24. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    So here's who replaced who on the council to the best of my knowledge (some Canon was altered by TCW eg. Obi-Wan became a member earlier)
    Coleman Trebor died 22BBY replaced by Kit Fisto
    Depa Billaba went into a coma circa 22BBY, replaced by Obi-Wan(?)
    Even Piell killed 21BBY, replaced by Coleman Kcaj
    Adi Gallia killed 20BBY, replaced by Stass Allie
    Eeth Koth killed before ROTS, replaced by Agen Kolar
    Oppo Rancisis killed 19BBY, replaced by Anakin Skywalker

Therefore if TCW takes place in 21BBY and Piell is dead, Rancisis and Kcaj should appear. However I think Kcaj ascended later in the war, due to his lack of appearances or mentions before ROTS.

25. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I laughed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.