main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where's spike_thmid?

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by halibut, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
  2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Yay. I'm in Middlesbrough right now. Such a comfort [face_plain]

3. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007
    Why is it that people down south think Up North is a dump ?[face_shame_on_you]
    They dont live here do they We could easyly find fault with where they live

It like that Tv program last year where the reporter drove his car time and time again up and down the same one road in middlesbrough saying what a dump I guess he didnt see the Univercity the Crown courts the large open green spaces and wildlife on our doorstep !

Every town has its bad area Not just Boro !

IM rather proud to live so close to Middlesbrough [face_peace]
    Go and pick on somewhere elce ;)

Chris is busy with his uni work hence why hes not on here much

4. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Estimates suggest that about 27 per cent of adults in the city bingedrink, way over the 18 per cent England national average. Only 16 per cent of adults eat healthily and 10 per cent are physically active, against 24 per cent and 12 per cent national averages respectively.
    Its residents are paid on average £16,998 a year, against a national figure of £23,580, making it the 16th lowest city or borough for salary in the country.

Who'd have thought it. A town with a high percentage of students has a higher than average ammount of underpaid binge drinkers who are slightly on the unhealth side. :eek: Obviously that means that Middlesbrough needs to achieve third world status.

5. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    I saw that load of [beep] the other week, why people take any notice of such tripe is beyond me - I'd be surprised if the people researching this "information" could point to Middlesbrough on a map let alone have visited the area !!!

Here's quite a nice response from Sky Sports Jeff Stelling on his Saturday Soccer programme stick this up your arse "Location, Location

Oh and the reason I have not been on here for a while isn't to do with workload or anything, tbh FF doesn't really interest me anymore. I'm on other boards and Facebook so I can keep in touch with the friends I have made but the social side is moving in a direction which isn't for me. This is not a reflection on anyone on here, I have no personal gripe nor am I "throwing toys out of the pram" I just thought I'd explain

I have made some good friends on here and I wish FFUK:N well, anyone who is on Facebook please feel free to add me to your friends list (if you want to !!)

See you around....

Spike Thmid

6. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Will see you at future events Chris ;)

7. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007
    Well At least Im Not the only One who get's a Little board with the site then !

Most of my time is taken up with Rebel legionand the 99th as well as my Forums that Im Now Admin of as well as being on facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.