main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wheres the bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Sniff,sniff...The smell of bacon frying woke Riachia up from a sound sleep.She stretached and got dressed.As she walked out of her quaters she could smell the bacon,she needed to find where it was coming from.She went to the gally,no one was there. The place was empty.She stood there trying to smell where the bacon is coming from?

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    The aroma of frying bacon woke Beenca, also. Her quarters are on the other side of the ship from Riachia's. They arrived at the galley almost at the same time. Beenca said," If the smell isn't coming from here, where is it? I'll program a droid to help us find the location of the freshly cooked bacon." Riachia and Beenca set off in search of the wonderful smell.

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Axton Tredway awakens...

He lifts his head in reply to the familiar scent of bacon...He shouts..."Ok who's heating up my butt again?!"

-Axe

4. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Hi Stacy,
    I live in Ft.Lauderdale too.

Padawan Mynn

5. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia and Beenca walk down the hall to the turbolift woundering where the bacon aroma is comming from.

6. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Waves at the air in his quarters trying to dispell the aroma of the freshly cooked bacon that he is avidly devouring. Hoping that noone else will notice the bacon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.