main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where's The Beard? MTV Movie Awards

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Nova, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    I just got done watching the MTV Movie Awards mostly casue Jack Black was hosting and I think that guy is one of the funniest and best all around actors out there.....

Did anyone else watch? Ewan was on a few times and he was clean shaven and his hair was short! It always looks like hes wearing eye make up too, maybe its just me....

How long till filming on Ep3 starts? Well I guess hes got a year to get the beard and hair back.......

I was pretty surprised by the show, JB rocked!

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i didnt catch it . i guess i will have plenty of time to see it in the next week .

3. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    That pretty much is how Ewan McGregor looks most of the time, AOTC was a realllly big departure for his look.

4. spikealus

spikealus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2002
    oh yes

Ewan looked very hot and love the black eyeliner look on him. He looks very sexy and Jack Black is so funny, he had good chemistry w/ the slayer herself. Sarah is so pretty Did you see Natalie oh my very much a lady she has become loved her casual look.

Loved the LOTR parody and the kiss in the beginning w/ Yoda painted on his face,

"Make out with me, you will" and the Yoda "MMMMMMHHHHHHHM" noises LOL [face_laugh]

Well, lets see liked Eminem and thought Kelley did a great job w/ Madonna's "Papa don't preach"

later

5. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    did anybody else catch Ewans visit to Jay Leno ? it was really funny. it was may 15th or 16th i think

6. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    I agree, Kelly did a great job!

I guess we have to wait till next year for AOTC to be up for the awards, just think...

Best Actor: Ewan
    Best Actress: Nat
    Best Kiss: Nat and Hayden
    Best Aciton Sequence: Toss up between Kamino and Arena battle
    Best Team: Hayden Ewan

They will clean up! ;)

7. spikealus

spikealus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2002
    Yes, arrowheadpodracer, I did!!!!!!!!

It was very funny. I loved the story about when he did a play in a "tweedy town" in the nude and when he exited the stage; he slipped on some water and his legs went over his head and the people in front got a very close look of his "@#$hole" he he he

he is very charming and love the accent!!

Also, in most of his movies the man is not shy about showing off his body (sigh) and can't wait for his new movie which he called "filthy" Yeah

later

8. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Best Action Sequence next year is going to be the Yoda Lightsaber battle, of course.

9. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    i was thinking that same thing as i watched last night. Yoda is king

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.