main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon where's the leader

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stove, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    whatever happened to the "leader" of this forum?

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    If by "leader", you mean our City Representative, he seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Linda and I have been trying to get in contact with him for a month or two now to no avail. Basically what happens at this point is whenever a meeting comes around for us, we have to pick a new person to be the CR.

So, there ya go.

Cheers,
    -Derycke

3. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    VENGEANCE FOR CITY REPRESENTATIVE !!!

Oh, btw, are you a Republican or Democrat?

4. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, in all honesty I'm not too sure what party I would be plomped into. Quite sure it's neither of those, though. I'd like to say independant, but since I havn't read up on every party's views, I don't know if there is one I belong to. So if you're looking for a straight answer, I'm too naive to such things to be considered a part of a party.

And thank you for the vote of confidence =)

Cheers,
    -Derycke

5. jedi078

jedi078 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2003
    I never even knew he had a "leader"

6. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Arise Lord Jawafett, from the ashes he comes with an evil smile on his curled lips. I have been risen from the depths of being poor due to some finacial mishaps, I have moved to a new base of operations(I bought a house). Rest asurred that I am alive and well, thanks for your concern. My appologies to all Oregon FF members. We can continue being the Oregon FF, and even branch apart as some of you live far from others to form your own FF(ie.Eugene, etc.). But as for a meeting I am greatly up for one as I like them but when I have schedule them in the past, no one shows so it became disappointing. So let's leave that in the past and drum up the excitement for the future...EP3 is less than 1yr away now, we need to draw apon our resources and keep the SW word out that 2005 is the year of STAR WARS!! WE can do this by showing up to meetings, posting on formums(not just this one), buying collectibles, going to ComicBook Shows, making Fanfilms, making/wearing costumes, and showing our support for the movies/Lucasfilm. It will all start with the release of the Orginal Trilogy DVD's and let's keep the party rolling! Just my $.02...Glad to be back -Jawafett

7. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Hey Erik! Long time no see!

I'm up for a meeting 100%, and people have been asking about it so if we're loud enough I'm sure we'll be bound to get at least a few people rallied for a meeting :)

We can discuss how we will go about keeping Star Wars alive in 2005 here in Oregon, and as usual, just get together and talk SW!

Can't wait to talk with you again, man! Glad to have you back :)

Cheers,
    -Derycke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.