main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where's the plane??

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by ObiJohnKenobi, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    I wouldn't touch you with my poo filled bra if you were the last person on earth to touch with a poo filled bra

// sticks up for self

2. ObiJohnKenobi

ObiJohnKenobi Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Anthrax investigation! Anthrax investigation!

// goading

Anthrax investigation!

3. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    We really don't have much of a sense of humor about this.

4. Jumping Jedi Flash

Jumping Jedi Flash Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 1999
    Long post. Get ready

Section 1 the plane

Section 2 The moon landing

section 3 Anthrax

1. The Plane and all over questions.

Where is the plane?

in many bits or wasnt real. If it wasnt real how come people have lost people on the plane (all though i never ever remember seeing people who had people they lost on the pentagon plane only on the towers and the field)
    Now being an expert (Expert= Ex not around Pert a drip under pressure) in the field of aircraft (thats why i have loads of job offers). A plane can carries tonnes of fuel, thats why the terrorists took the longest internal flight for the max fuel. So for alot of the grass not to be burnt? mmm. i have no idea!

The simple answer to this is get the radar logs of around that air space. This will be very good indication of what happened whn and how. Also around washington they have surface to air missiles to protect the white house etc. But the problem with that is the senators have an airport nearby and if they have them turned on there wouldnt be many senators etc left.

About the "detection thing" its only a device that emits a signature unquie identity to tell the radar operators what the plane is and its call number etc. This is independent of radar (all though it appears on radar screens).

You can turn it off, but there would be zero point it would cause the radar operators to look at it more closely because it wouldn't have any call number, but it will still show up on radar.

Also the secret service on the roof of the white house normally use sniper rifles (big arse mother ones as well)

Did it get shot down before it hit the pentagon? doubtful cause it would have landed somewhere else!

A light aircraft is a more likely idea, but why cover it up and say it was a bigger plane? (sorry i forget its the american way lets cover eveything up)

But a light aircraft would be a lot harder to "nick" because this are normally reserved for corporations typr people, and the terrorists never looked like that.

To me the damage looks like that of a 10 seater jet not a really small type (2 seater etc, like the size that the kid crashed into that building in florida)

2. The moon landings

There was this wicked program on this on channel 5 a couple of months ago. It should you so of the photos and stuff. damn good (but the only problem with this are they have been changed loads of times to get them to a good quality for todays standards. have you got any photos of around the time when they landed on the moon. Your photos will probably be really knacked but the moon ones looked like they were done yesterday.

The only way to find if the yanks went there is to go back there and have a look (the lunar lander base is still there) (well on the sound stage) You must remember James Bond and him going around that sound stage where them actors where being astronauts. And he said "i have come to check your radiation shield" Thats the major problem of going outside the earths atmospheric protection (it does go further than that)

Thats why the russians never tried to go there because they knew of this deadly radiation.

Also i htink in about 2003/4 the Japanese are going to launch a rocket to the moon to have a look around. If there is no lunar lander base there you can say the yanks havent been there.

But you ask how are the americans going to stop this, the new world missile shield anybody?

A rocket is just a slower missile, when that gets installed no one apart from yanks will be able to leave the planet.

3. Anthrax

Why in the world has the largest stockpile of it?

america.

They probably know who did it, some guy who wanted to get more moeny for his research. But if they got him, he would probably tell the world other black world projects the yanks are up to. So its catch 22.

(thank you for reading, (C) JJF)

5. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    You know, I don't think you guys really have an IRA problem. No, I think all those car bombs were caused by badly made European engines and not bombs. Silly Brits, Trix are for kids!

6. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
  7. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    > We really don't have much of a sense of humor about this.

And rightly so. OJK was trying to get me to rant about the fact that everyday for a month anthrax news gained saturation coverage. And then stoppped. Never to be reported again. But nobody noticed. And I'm not going to rant. It's far too early and it's Friday.

8. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    "The point"
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    V
    "Wormie's head"

9. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    follow the link.

pentagon

However, the officials were at a loss to explain why the date on the bottom of the photographs is September 12 and the time is 5.37pm, as the attack occurred at 9.37am on September 11.

Fox News in America reported that it is possible the time and date could have been added the following day when they may have been catalogued for investigative purposes.

10. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    !!! Is it just me or is there absolutley no plane whatsoever on those pictures? Distant, small, white, blurry image my (_!_). What they meant to say was "distant, small, white, blurry, invisible image that isn't on the photos".

Oh, and: officials said the images were authentic ...... why did they need to? Did anyone point to the NYC images and make a statement about them being authentic? No, cos it was two real planes, and not Make-Beleive Airlines Flight 171 to Tinkerbell Land.

11. nemco1

nemco1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    what a concidence the photos came out today, maybe someones watching us!!!!

But obi your rightthere is no plane in the pictures.
    TTG after you've had your coffee I think it is fine you rant and rave.

12. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    LOL. Excellent Nemco. I think I'll wait till I've eaten my cookie and then burst into sporadic rants @ random people.

And they probably forgot to get the plane you're looking for in the pictures OJK, out of the same props cupboard in Hollywood that they keep the Lunar landscape in.

13. nemco1

Apr 19, 2001
    at least the got the explosives right,just missed the plane from the picture.

Looks a little bit like thunderbirds to me.

14. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    Is it the picture of plastic dummies with real human hands that make you think Thunderbirds?

15. nemco1

Apr 19, 2001
    I think its the colour of the grass!!

16. Jumping Jedi Flash

Sep 21, 1999
    i knew where the plane is............

its in the basement! its so obvious i kicked myself when i released it this morning.

The pentagon is one huge underground complex. The plane hit it at the right height and went into the basement where the damage could not be seen.

Next mystery?

17. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    What about the wings though?

Evenso, the fuselage wouldn't fit through the gap left in the side of the building

18. Jumping Jedi Flash

Sep 21, 1999
    I have that one covered the plane would of broken up as it came in.

normally the plane looks like this

(on all digrams ignore dots, bloody board will not allow spaces as the first place in a sentence)

.|
    /|\
    .|
    .+

when it makes a steep dive into the ground the wings ould of twisted out of shape to make this

.|
    |||
    .|
    .+

Alot thiner and it hit the ground at the right angle nose diving into the exact area where the building met the grass.

.............|
    .............|
    ________| <--- here

It then buried its self into the basement complex of the pentagon.

.....................................here---->

See? (took me ages to draw this diagrams right!)

19. sideshowtob

sideshowtob Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 2000
    It?s behind the grassy knoll.

sideshowtob

20. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    I sent some friends the link, and this is one of the replies

Question 1
    The Pentagon is a defence building designed to withstand serious attacks on
    it. A car or truck bomb would only have made a small dent somewhere. I'm
    also not sure at what angle the plane hit the building.

Question 2
    The claim that the plane only hit the ground floor of the building isn't
    substantiated. In any case, the cockpit of the aircraft is only 3.8 yards
    from the ground when the landing gear is extended.

Question 3
    This is playing on the unsubstantiated claim that it only hit the first
    floor. The photograph shows that the whole front of the building on fire,
    suggesting an explosion occurred along the entire length of this section.
    The building was only damaged where the greatest impact occurred. You can
    see that the building is designed only partially collapse, with the section
    impacted absorbing any force, and not passing it on to the rest of the
    building.

Question 4
    This is an easy one. The truck can clearly be seen laying a temporary road.
    This is often done in order to get heavy lifting gear right up to a disaster
    scene.

Question 5
    Why is the assumption the plane hit the building dead on. It wasn't heading
    for the Pentagon, it was heading for the White House. I imagine a wing
    (where the fuel is kept) hit the building first, causing a massive
    explosion. Because this massive explosion was largely resisted by the
    building, the plane absorbed most of it.

When concorde crashed into a hotel in Paris, there was nothing to see of
    either the hotel or the concorde.

Question 6
    The fire-fighters are there to fight the fire, and that is what they would
    have been concentrating on. Oh, and rescuing people. I'm sure it was
    Department of Defense staff and not fire-fighters that were concentrating on
    what actually happened.

Question 7
    These aren't exactly clear pictures, and I'm not a trained aviation
    investigator.

21. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    UPDATE:

Some French bloke has just released a book based on this very thing. It's become a bestseller

22. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    Well my thread came before his stupid book, and its got dates on to prove it. Can I sue him?

23. Tanktopgirl

Oct 25, 2001
    Yes, most certainly*, but move to America first.

America land of the free, home of the brave who sue Nike cuz they tripped on their trainer laces.

* Poke him in the eye aswell

24. ObiJohnKenobi

Aug 30, 2001
    Which reminds me - how do you get Pikachu on a bus?

25. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Chop him up into small pieces and put him inside the coat pockets of the passengers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.