main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Wheres the Welcoming comity?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Thats Right The thing thats been nawing the back of you neck for ages has returned, No its not that tick, I'm back and your Nightmares will slowly return to being as they once were. I am Surprized, How is it that When I left this place was still active and swaming with new fourms and now we're talking once again about HawkNC's Year 12 Formal? Anyway fill me in How are you all and did I miss anything? (Besides the great rise in Beer suplies since I left)

2. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    He's not the only one making a return. I came in last night for the first time in about 2 months and boy has this place changed. I see lots of new users and an epic quest for a State icon, well done Hawk.

I've kinda been swamped with school work as of late, making that epic last ditch after a year of slacking off.

Anyways, watch out! Because DarkjediTJ and Darth Reign are back in town baby!

3. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Turns on A remake of Without me from Eminem ::

TJ and Reign are back back again, TJ and Reign are back tell some Friends... (You get the Idea)

(Damn I've Been Away so long I forgot that you have to put in the [/i] thing after the too make it Italatcasis <Well you get it)

4. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Good to see you boys back! Perhaps we can restore peace and order to this fair FanForce now that some of the stalwart members are here. ;)

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Nice to see you guys back... I was wondering where you what happened with you two :p

6. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Hey where is mine and Lute's welcoming?

7. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I'm a bit worried that they both turn up at the same time...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Could they be the samne person?

Does one wear Red Undies and a Blue Suit while the other wears Glasses and a hat?

People need to know. :)

8. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Very perceptive LordvaderFF. But I agree with DarkJedi. Must we always reply to the same old stale topic. A formal for god's sake! The new topics barely get a hit, there's no swarming anymore. Ahh, I must have missed the grand old days of this forum that you speak of DarkJediTJ.

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    U Huggards should focus more on your powers!
    Yes this forum is reaching a new age and we are part of it. It is time for us to rise and conflict with the settled and spoilt old school members. For too long they have been to comfortable in their own little worlds.
    Fresh blood has risin people and we represent the angry youth.

Time for the Mixo to rise!!!!!!!!!

10. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Stares at Mixo ::
    Right...

Lute, Ah the Grand old Days it only seemed like earlier this year... Ok It was Earlier this year, But then we would get drunk and run around with no pants on quoting Simons

And if you don't Believe me go here

or here for the full thing...

You knew this day would come back and haunt you PoT! What Happened in the BIG V BC (Before new Comers)

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    As i said a new age is rising and the country Jedi are coming to the big smoke. We have knowledge and powers from beyond all of your puny existences!

Beware!

Go PIES

12. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    We will see about that, but you yourself have ingured the soul and heart of Victoria! You have desclaimed yourself from the land you call home, Get on your boat and leave for if you look for conquer look for other lands and seek to conquer them for Victoria has a culture that is not easierly or ever broken as long as the team from the Dump and all of the RPG Lords and ::Slows down:: lots of others :: Looks confused ::

But still you will not find Conquer here so start packing or settle into our culture.

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Now little kids. Every culture needs change and rebirth. We have hidden in the woods and meadows for way to long. We have watched your forums with a glazed view of such heresy talk.
    We represent the truth!
    We represent the power!
    We represent the future!

Beware

14. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Aug 20, 2002
    Conquer Shmonker, Culture Smulture. Victoria has hundreds of cultures, and none of them are its own. It borrows from many other civilisations that have all brought them across here in a boat. Melbourne especially is the worst. Heaps of different divisions, but mainly a try-hard American city.

15. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    You hurt your own land? This is the act of an underminded New South Walesian, If you are a Victorian your blood is not that of a man or of many cultures it is of the blend of many cultures and the balance between them. What you do not see is that your selflessness will lead you to seek power and I ask you if you had power what would you do with it would you do the things that Huggard would lead 'us' to do? Would you sit there are do nothing, I tell you this my nemisis the power that you find here would only ruin and corupt your mind for it is strong and blended with that of the rest of the world and is not to be taken lightly, for your posting here might be consived worth of the cause you stand for, but what is the worth of your stance that you have taken?

:: Bows and gets aplauded too as rose and womens undergraments pile on the stage ::

16. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Here Here DJTJ, tell these farmboys how it is!

All hail the golden age of VicFF!! The day way back when, is here again!!!

17. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Does that mean I can do this again?

(Fuzzy Screen)
    *Walks back to the front of the 'Big V'*

(Turns into black and white movie that is very scrachy)

*Looks up at the sign outside the bar it Reads The 'Big V' and Local.*

I wonder if i should wet my whisel?

*Walks into bar*

(Note: if i miss anthing I'm sorry)

I would like a pint of beer.

(Scene missing)

*Next scene DarkJediTJ is prancing around a pole in the middle of an enchanted garden with lots of ladys in it, DarkJediTJ Mysteriouly lots his shirt and pants aswell*

(Scene Missing)

(Fuzzy screen out)

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the entirerty of this board THAT HAPPENED!

:: Notices PoT shot gun pointed at his head ::

18. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Dear DJT and other false idols. Please the rule of the Huggards is coming to an end and a new race of original followers is rising. We are tired of the lies and misconceptions about the great Star Wars universe that have arisen.
    It is a time for debate and cleaning out the cobwebs,
    The youth have ruled for way too long.

I am Victorian
    I am Australian
    I am Proud
    I am Mixo
    Hear me ROAR!

19. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Aug 20, 2002
    Hurrah my friends and enemies! Rejoice - for it has been proclaimed the glory days of VicFF have returned and I believe I am wholely responsible!

You hubbards and hubbardees only needed a push, and I was the man to do it. Congratulations everyone and especially myself. Long live the Lute.

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Now Lute do I not get some credit. We have both led this forum too a new age.
    The staleness is gone and debate now rules.
    We together yet apart have risen the Hubbards from the depth of despair and self love.
    Do I not talk fair?

21. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Aug 20, 2002
    I congratulate you also Mixo. My heroicness that led to the salvation of Victoria (which appears to be the second time - I take no responsibility for the first wave) was wholeheartedly helped by a country boy named Mixo. But don't drum yourself too loudly. We all know The Lute continues to amaze.

22. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Blocks ears and Runs around in circles ::

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

BTW we signed the Decloration of Indepenance, We stand proud together and have shown our pride to our country, We are not just Australians WE ARE VICTORIANS!

And I have two Questions for the People of Victoria,
    A) WHO THE BLOODY HELL LOCK THAT TOPIC IT WAS A HIT!
    B) Do you remember this?

23. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    DJT i am sick of you rumblings. I have to focus on the oncoming war!!

I am MIXO hear me roar!!

24. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Mixy EH?

Hello Little bunny! Oh your a Cute little thing aren't you?

25. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    DJT I am cute. I am a very attarctive parcel. Watch one of my movies and find out. I am power, I am success, I am the Future!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.