main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wherever you Will Go JA/AU (Obi & Qui h/c) New Post 8-27!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Great story so far!

*Sigh* Now I have to patiently wait till saturday for a new post. Oh well, *shrugs* it's not as if I could do anything about it.

Please just don't forget to post!

2. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    UP!!!

I hope you´ll be able to post sooooon!!!!!!
    Want to know how anyone could think Qui-Gon is a murderer!!

NEEEEEED MOOOOORE PLEEEEAAAASE !!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

3. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Oi... that is a cruel cliffhanger!! More soon? Please!! ^_^

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey cool I've got people begging!
    fun fun...
    the post will be 2night or tomorrow

5. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    And...?

Where´s your post???
    Need more!!!

Angel_Skywalker

6. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey....I am SO sorry u guys but the weekedn was busier than I thought it would be...and now they are bombarding us with tests!!

but hey....I just found out I got 1st place in the state on the National French Exam!! yippee!

Anyways...the post will be soon

7. ShirleyLang

Nov 19, 2001
    It's already Thursday, and you promised us a post for Saturday. Any hope that there will be one today or tomorrow?

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey I am SO sorry you guys...things got crazy
    Here is the post ;)

Obi-Wan's eyes fluttered open. He looked around, confused.

Where was he? What was he doing in this bed?
    He tried to sit up and look around, but was forced back down by the searing pain that shot through his body.

He looked down and saw bandages covering various limbs, and a large one wrapped around his chest.

"What's happened to me?" He thought in a panic.
    "Where's Qui-Gon?"

Suddenly he heard a small creak, and could make out the shadow of a healer coming into the dimly lit room.

He recognized her as Lana, a healer who he had seen when he'd been here on several other occasions.

She busied heself looking ar verious charts and readouts before she noticed him watching her.

"Oh...your awake." she said, a hint of pleasure in her voice.

Obi-Wan nodded.

"Where's Qui-Gon?" he tried to ask, but all that came out was a hoarse rasp. He looked down and saw a thin tupbe extending from his throat that was obviously assising his breathing.

"Shhhh..." Lana said in an attempt to quiet him. When she noticed his frantic glances around the room she seemed to catch on.

"Ohhhh...you're wanting your master?" she asked, really more of a statement than a question.

Obi-Wan nodded once more, but stopped half way when he felt the tube shift in his throat.

"I exiled him to the waiting room." she said with a smile. "You know how he can get....we needed to focus on you and couldnt have a nervous wreck like him around." she chuckled at this.

"Was it that bad?" Obi-Wan thought to himself.

The last thing he could remember was breifly waking up at the med unit on Telron. The medics had assured him he would be "just fine" before he had drifted back of to sleep.

"Yeah right." Obi-Wan thought to himself. He then turned his attention back to Lana.

By his pleading glance she could tell he wanted to see Qui-Gon.

"Don't worry, you'll get to see your master soon enough..." she said.

"But first I have to tell you what's going on."

By Obi-Wan's lack of an attempt to object, she continued. "The medics on Telron certainly didn't knwo what they were doing..." she bagan.

Obi-Wan grimaced. Not a good way to begin.

"The blaster bolts penetrated you arm and chest. You broke a few ribs, and your arm might be sore for a while, but I think you're pretty well fixed up there."

Obi-Wan was relieved to hear this.

"But......" she continued.

"Uh Oh, a but?" Obi-Wan thought to himself. "Buts are never a good thing."

Lana glanced at him quickly, and continued. "That solid rock podium that fell on your leg was another story..."

"So THAT'S what happened." Obi-Wan thought to himself wryly. He could not remember much once the first blaster botl had struck him.

"Your leg was completely crushed." Lana said. She stopped for a moment before continuing on hesitantly.

"And I'm afraid that poor splint the healers on Telron tried to put on it didn't help any."

Obi-Wan winced. Thic couldn't be good.

"We tried our best to set it with a bacta cast, but it didnt seem to be doing any good. Well have to perform surgery on it immediately or you may never be able to walk on it again."

Obi-Wan sat, taking this all in in silence.

"You're due to go in to surgery in a few hours. But even then there's no promises...your leg was shattered pretty bad."

Lana tried to give Obi-Wan a sypathetic smile. Why was she the one always having to be the bearer of bad news? She really felt for the boy. He couldn't be more than 14, and she'd already seen him in here more than she saw most patients in their lifetime...and now he was goign through this?

She sighed to herself and then looked at the boy. He seemed lost in thought.

"Would you like me to go get your master now?"

Obi-Wan nodded, despite the obvious discomfort it caused him.

"Alright, let me go get him." Lana said with a smile.

She stood up from the chair she had let herself sink into. She then left the dim room and hurried down the hall to th

9. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    QGJ shame on you for leaving our Obi.Thanx for a post and hope we won't wait quite as long next time.School seems to be tying up alot of FF writers lately!!!PEACE Ewen

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    WOW that was great! *walks back and forth marching* We want a post *holds up sign saying Post Soon*

heehee nice post...... ^_^

11. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Whew, playing catch up again with stories! Great job here!! BAD QUI! Dont leave your pad!

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey!
    Thanks so much for the repliers you guys...

ewen- I know...bad Qui ;)

Ganki- Thanks! Hehe no need to protest....you WON'T have to wait that long again!

Obi Jedi- Good to see ya!

13. ShirleyLang

Nov 19, 2001
    Need I to remind you that it wasn't Qui-Gon's idea to leave Obi-Wan? He was called by the council. He didn't want to go and actually had to be called by Yoda, remember?

*notices everyone glaring at her*

Uh, I think I will go now...

*slowly backs away, then turns and flees from the thread*

By the way, good post and I hope you really won't let us wait for this long again!

14. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    That's right, Qui-Gon didn't want to leave Obi, he wanted to stay and only Yoda's insistance made him go.

Now, what is happening to Qui-Gon and what will they tell Obi?

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    this is to get this fic up to the top

MORE!!!!

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks you guys...
    Got sprung with the news that I have to study for an 8 page Latin "quiz" so the post will have to wait till tomorrow.
    Sorry

Shirley Lang- Don't leave! I'm glad you brought that up actually. You're right he isnt to blame.....yet.

Abbi-Cee- Ditto...very observant ;)
    good to see ya again! :)
    '
    Arwen-Jade-Kenobi- Thanks for bringing this up! Glad you're liking it!

17. blueangel

blueangel Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    Great post!! How could I miss it???

Poor Obi, at first he has to face all these injuries and the worsest thing he doesn´t know, yet. Qui-Gon!!

PLEASE don´t let us wait such a long time, this is too exiting :) :)

blueangel

18. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Oh, oh !!! I´ve the bad feeling you´ll be gone for a while *snief*

You like torturing your readers, right?? ;)

UP UP UP

Angel_Skywalker

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey I resent that Angel_Skywalker!
    I WAS about to post but now I dunno....
    What do you mean I like torturing you?
    ::tries to look as innocent as possible::

Well....Lemme think on it..there could be a post tonight

20. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    That sounds good :) !!

NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE NEED MORE

Angel_Skywalker

21. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    I don´t want to seem impatiently, but post a new part please :) :) !!!!

I won´t stop beggin so you´d better post ;) !!

Angel_Skywalker

22. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Yes- a new postie please :)

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Ok guys...since you asked so nicely I guess I can put up a little postie...

But I'm warnin ya....Its short!

Obi-Wan lay in the dark room, surrounded by silence.

"Where's Qui-Gon?" he thought to himself.
    "What's taking Lana so long?"

He lay in the silence a few moments longer, the steady beeping of the variosu monitors connected to him ringing in his ears.

Sudenly he saw a flash of light as the door opened and an unfamiliar healer walked in.

"Hello Obi-Wan." he said in that all-too-comforting voice that healers often used. It usually did not bother Obi-Wan, but in his anxious state it was a little too much for him.

"I'm Juno Drec...I'm an assistant surgeon and I'll be the one working on that leg of yours.

I'm going into surgery now?!?! Obi-Wan thought to himself, incredulously.

But what about Qui-Gon....I need to see him!

The healer seemed to notice the panicked look on Obi-Wan's face, but misinterpreted the cause.

"Oh...don't worry..." he began in the same "calming" tone.

"It won't be that bad...and besides, from what I've heard about you...this should be simple compared to everything else you've gone through."

Obi-Wan shook his head and sighed in dismay.

"But...." he tried to protest, but was interrupted by the sharp pain of the tube jarring his throat.

He watched as the healer approached a table near his bedside. He examined a tray on it and selected a syringe filled with a cloudy yellow liquid.

"Now you'll just feel a little prick..." Juno trailed off sounding more and more robotic and less and less "comforting."

Obi-Wan tried to sahke his head in protest once more, but it was a vain attempt. He felt the needle prick his arm. Suddenly his eyes began to droop and he began to feel exhausted.

Juno watched as the young Padawan's eyes fluttered closed and he drifted off to sleep. He the reached for the top of the bed the boy was lying on. He then proceeded to wheel it out of the dark room, and down the long hallway into a room marked "SURGERY."

Lana rushed back towards Obi-Wan's room as she attempted hurriedly to page Qui-Gon on hsi commlink.

"Where has he gone of to?" she muttered to herself.

It was completely unlike Qui-Gon to be anywhere but right by Obi-Wan's side when he was at the healers.

She was beginning to get worried.

She was trying to reach the Jedi Master one more time as she hurried into Obi-Wan's room.....and found it empty.

"Oh no.." she said to herself. "They've already taken him into surgeyr!"

24. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  25. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I don't know if I was just infected by the tone of Obi's thoughts, but that whole post had one of those eerie horror movie type of feelings where you want to yell, "No Obi! Don't go into surgury! Run away!!" ;) Looking forward to the next and will we soon be finding out about Qui-Gon? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.