main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wherever you Will Go JA/AU (Obi & Qui h/c) New Post 8-27!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    2 months! :eek: I'm in schock! what are you doing to us snowbee-wan?! I would love for you to continue this... up!!

2. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    So you´re still ignoring us. Bad girl! Mean writer! Arggggg Angel sighes frustatedly What should we do with you? [face_devil]

NEED MORE P L E A S E

Angel

3. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    [face_devil] muahahahahaha! I've got very bad plans for you if you don't come back her with a post very soon...

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Uh Oh you guys are scaring me now!
    Maybe I ought to post.....
    hmmmmmmmmmmm....
    lemme think about it........
    I could use a little motivation
    ::cough:: "bribery" ::cough::
    HINT HINT!

5. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    I'll give you... 3 dollars for a post! anyone bidding higher?

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I offered this before, but here it goes again: How about a chocolate covered Obi-Wan... will that get you to post?

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey guys!
    $3 and a chocolate Obi?!?! Mmmmmm...not bad!
    Ok here is the long-awaited post!
    Thanks for being patient!

(BTW I am trying to archive this as a WIP on JAFD but I am in desperate need of a beta-reader...anyone interested?)

Qui-Gon stood in the middle of the circular Council Chamber, which rested at the top of the Temple's highest spire. Panoramic of the bustling city of Coruscant surrounded him, but his attention was focused elsewhere.

"Been charged with the murder of Prince Jidu of the planet Orcedu you have." Yoda had told him.

Now he was standing before them dumbfounded.
    //How could this happen?// he thought to himself.

//I've never even been to Orcedu.//

Yoda picked up on his confusion.

"Attending the inauguration on Telron he was. Found his body near a trash compactor local security did. Your DNA it held."

Qui-Gon was now thoroughly bewildered. He had never even heard of Prince Jidu. And while he and Obi-Wan had been occupied with security issues the moment they had landed on the planet. How could this be so.

He knew it was no use arguing with the council, for they knew all this as well; but he had to try.

"Masters," he said.
    "Obi-Wan and I were together on Telron the entire time, and up until the attack we were completely occupied with overseeing security."

Yoda shook his head sadly.

"Sorry, I am Qui-Gon. But have proof they do."

"What does this mean?" Qui-Gon asked, alarm growing hin his voice. A sweat had broken out across his forehead but he made no effort to wipe it away.

"In no condition to question Obi-Wan is." he began.
    "So for now, take their word we must...." he paused for a moment at this, as if he knew what he had to say, but wished with all his heart to not reveal it.

"For now Qui-Gon...leave the order you must..Voted about the galactic senate has...Temporary this is Qui-Gon."

It took every ounce of Qui-Gon's control to keep from losing it. He began to feel dizzy all of a sudden and his knees buckled to keep him from stumbling.

"We do believe you Qui-Gon." Mace Windu added in a consoling voice. "Unfortunately the Senate isn't quite as trusting."

Qui-Gon could only now his understanding for he did not trust himself to speak.

They remained in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Finally he couldn't take it...

He took a moment to compose himself and then asked "What must I do."

"Leave immmediately you must." Yoda began.

"Arranged for transport we have. For now, return to Telron you must. The scene of the crime that is and wishes to monitor you until further clues are unveiled the Senate does."

//They're imprisoning me?// Qui-Gon thought incredulously. Apparently Yoda could sense his thoughts for he added.]

"Have an apartment there you will. Be under the Senate's surveliance you will,partly for security and partly for your own protection."

Qui-Gon was outraged at this. //And is the Temple not much more secure and protected than any senate apartment?// he thought to himself.

If Yoda could sense these thoughts as well he made not effort to reply Qui-Gon noticed in gratitude.

"Go gather your things quickly. Your transport will leave in an hour." Mace added cooly.

//What about Obi-Wan?// Qui-Gon thought with a pang of guilt. He had been so absorbed in hsi own problems that he had forgotten all about his injured Padawan alone in the healers' ward.

//But this IS his problem now too.// Qui-Gon realized.

"And what of my Apprentice?" Qui-Gon asked. There was a moment of silence as the members of the council glanced at each other. Each was willing the other to answer the question. They each knew how much Obi-Wan meant to Qui-Gon and none of them wanted to be the ones to break the news.

Finally Adi Gallia spoke up. "He is to remain here Qui-Gon." she began. Qui-Gon was relieved by the sympathetic tone of her voice.

//At least one of them has a heart.// He thought, but immediately reprimanded himself. It was not his place to critici

8. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    KOOL POST!!!!

MORE!!!! (soon would be good)

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey thanks Arwen!
    Uppers~

10. tolwin

tolwin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Good Story! :D

Not even letting him say goodbye...that's cruel. :eek: Knowing Obi-Wan, he'll probably think it's all his fault.

Post more soon, Please!

11. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    That is soooo cruel.

I would be happy to beta for you Snowbee if no one else has beat me to it. PM me.

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    hey thanks for the replies!

tolwin Welcome and thanks for read-
    ing....I know...mean old Coun-
    cil not even letting him say
    goodbye! ;)

PadawanKitara Thanks for being such a
    loyal reader! Thanks
    also for the offer to
    beta it...I sent you a
    PM!

13. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Oh great, a new post. :) Poor Qui-Gon, dismissed from the order and forced to leave the temple. And worst of all he has to leave Obi-Wan behind and not even tell him goodbye. Obi will feel terrible when he wakens. What will the council tell him and how long will this be? If they're talking about him being able to go on missions with his new temporary master it sounds like they're expecting this to take awhile.

14. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Abbi_Cee yep...it seems like it will take a while.....::evil grin:: more soon!

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    uppers!
    Angel where are u?
    U beg for a post and then leave??

16. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Angel has this terrible habit of going around begging for new posts even though she hasn't updated her story in days Yes Angel Consider this begging for your next chapter :)

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    haha I know what you mean!
    Hey Angel..........I think your story could use a post....what if I say I am keeping my next post hostage until you write soem more?

hehe sorry to the rest of you! maybe u guys should be after angel now!

18. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    eee- I do a read-athon, and your threatening to hold the next post hostage! Noooo!
    Great story, Snowbee! But... but... poor Qui and Obi... :_| :D

19. menilma

Aug 25, 2001
    :eek: :( :_| !! why must they be so cruel?! poor Obi, and poor Qui! now what I'm interested in is a new post, how will Obi-Wan take this? will he get a new Master, and who will that be? please snowbee, don't leave us hanging!

20. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    WOW, what a great post :D
    Poor Qui-Gon, I have this bad feeling that he´s trapped, and he has to leave Obi without a word *snief*

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

This post was absolutely worth waiting, but nevertheless a quick post wouldn´t hurt ;)

BTW, Sorry for not answering earlier, but I was too busy to go online the last days :p

Angel

21. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey guys!

Darn! Angel posted! I guess I owe you a post now!

Well gimme a little time and I'll see what I an do........it might be up tonight...

22. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Angel has this terrible habit of going around begging for new posts

LOL PadawanKitara, I don't know why but i found that extremely funny! :D Oh, and since you seem to have a stash of chocolate covered Obi's---i'll take one :) I'll even give you a new post on GH for one.

snowbee very good post. Please tell me the posts will be coming more regularly now. Its been so long I had to go back and review a little :) This is a nice little fic, i would hate to see it die :(

later.

23. SilentSith

SilentSith Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Just found this story, and it's a great story!!

I wonder what Qui-Gon is going to do about not being able to say bye Obi-Wan, and what Obi-Wan's reaction will be when he learns Qui-Gon is gone. The only way to figure it out is...if you post??? Please!!

24. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    WOW great posties! *sorry about some of the missed ones*

Can't wait for the next post *holds out Obi Stuffed Animal* Look what I have! It is all yours when you post again.

LOL! More soon *ahem* please!

UPPERS, .::Ganki::.

25. tolwin

tolwin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    up :D post soon please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.