Which AG character are you most like?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by AdamBertocci, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    I'd say I'm a Terry. Particularly in high school. Unsure of myself, but lovable in my own way.

Also, there are those who've said that Terry was closest to Lucas' personality in high school, and I've always fancied myself and George to be kindred spirits.

Rick McCallum loves you!
  2. StarDude Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Terry the Toad? lol...

For me? Richard Dreyfuss's character... without a doubt. It's like looking into a mirror. His nostalgia, his romance, his hopes to succeed, peer pressure, etc.
  3. hansen Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll have to watch it again before I dare to answer, have to be sure I'm making the right decision.

To Be Concluded...
  4. Latorski Force Ghost

star 4
    I wish I could say Milner or Falfa, but I'm probably most like Curt Henderson (Richard Dreyfuss' character).
  5. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    I need to watch it again to decide. It's been a while since I've seen the film.
  6. appleseed Force Ghost

star 4
    I consider myself a cross between Terry and Curt. Milner is the guy everybody'd like to be , I guess.
    I was watching it last night and couldn't get over what a jerk Steve is...and yet I still don't hate him, probably because he looks so much like Richie Cunningham :p
  7. DarthLazious Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I have no clue to be honest who I am most like from AG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.