main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which are the BEST ROTS Unleashed and 3 3/4" Figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by spoleweski, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthe2

darthe2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2000
    Best EPIII Unleashed has to be the Emperor vs Yoda, which will be in the next wave.

Best 3 3/4" fig. Hmmm... Hard to pick just one. The ones I am really impressed with were the "other" Jedi figures. The ones without the action features. Like Shaak Ti, Luminara, Ki Adi, Saesee, Agen, and Dooku. But if I had to pick just one, I would have to go Shaak Ti.

2. Darth-Flan

Darth-Flan Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    The Grievous Unleashed is the best IMHO.

the 3 1/2" has to be the Clone commander! White armor with Red paint and those cool binoculars! SWEET!

[image=http://www.hbs.net/~mflanagan/clonecommander.jpg]

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Obi ROTS Unleashed. For the 3 3/4" ...I'd have to go with the Clone Commander as well. Excellent figure. The Jetpack trooper is a great figure too.

Quick Question: The Vulture droid is really nice, however, it seems a bit small next to the ARC fighter and TRI fighter. I would've gladly paid $5 more for a slightly bigger Vulture droid. It could've been a small vehicle.

4. MystikalMaceWindu

MystikalMaceWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2005
    Grievous is the best ROTS Unleashed so far, and I think Clone Commander is the best basic figure.
    I also like the other clone trooper basic figures, the red and blue royal guards, the wookiees (Chewie, Tarfful, Wookie Warrior, the preview one) and the Tank Commander. I was disappointed in the Clone Pilot. He should have had a complete head/face and came with a helmet with clear visor.

5. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    I think Anakin is the best Unleashed but thats just because thats what I think they should of done with all the 3 3/4 figures, a real sith Anakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.