main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Asajj Ventress Action Figures Have Interlocking Lightsabers?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by RobShanti, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobShanti

RobShanti Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2009
    I'm trying to find a 3 3/4" Asajj Ventress action figure with lightsabers that interlock.

I know of a few Asajj Ventress action figures, but am unsure if all of them have interlocking lightsabers or, if not, which ones do.

For example:

The Hasbro 2003 Clone Wars version, I'm not sure if the lightsabers interlock.

The description of the Hasbro Clone Wars 2005 Asajj Ventress Action Figure does indicate that the lightsabers interlock, but it goes for close to $60 online!

I see that the description of the Star Wars 2010 Clone Wars Animated Action Figure CW No. 15 Asajj Ventress does indicate that the lightsabers interlock, and this looks like it may be what I'm looking for, however, for the price ($20), I can get the Two-Pack Dark Horse Asajj Ventress with the conjoined lighsabers with the conjoined lighsabers, and she comes with Tol Skorr.

I guess, what I'm really asking is: Is there a single pack with just Asajj Ventress, with lightsabers that interlock, that is not exorbitantly priced?

2. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    I remember the 2005 one, which had separate or could be joined.
    Don't think any of the other did. Certainly not that old CW Cartoon one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.