main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Battlefront is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by enigmaticjedi, Jul 14, 2015.

1. enigmaticjedi

enigmaticjedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 2, 2011
    In honor of the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront (3), I decided to make this thread.

Which Battlefront do you ultimately prefer, the first or the second?

Personally, I love them both, but if I were forced to choose, I would pick the first one. To me, it feels more like Star Wars than the sequel. Perhaps it's because the graphics were superior in the first game. Beyond that though, the CPU seemed more challenging in the first game.

Nevertheless, as Watto would say: "Don't get me wrong though, I have great faith in the boy!" The boy here being Battlefront II.

Battlefront II brought the Rise of the Empire story, another class of soldiers, Jedi, space combat, and Mos Eisely assault mode. It is one of my favorite Star Wars games.

For some reason though, the first holds a special place in my heart.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    There's a strong possibility that this thread will merge with the main Battlefront thread, but in light of that, I'll say BFII was my favorite. The space battles alone were addictive enough to maintain a strong following.

enigmaticjedi likes this.
  3. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    II was my favourite, as it was the only one I played.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Battlefront II is my favourite

5. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Battlefront I was my favourite although I do love both games. I think the lack of Jedi in the first game helped it feel more like fighting on a battlefield plus the maps were far superior and fun such as Bespin city with a battle going on in the courtyard while above there's battles on the walkways for sniper superiority.

6. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    The first one. It started it all.

7. Tommytom

Tommytom Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2015
    I never got the opportunity to play the first one, only play the second one on Steam, so I guess I have to say the second one. It's a great game though, and I am really looking forward to Battlefront in November.

8. Terranian

Terranian Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2015
    I played 2 for like a week before the disc was ruined (My fault for buying it at a DVD rental store), and never bothered to get another copy.

When I was like 8, I found the first game, along with my dad's PS2 slim.

Hooked it up, and was attached to the game for life. Since I was an only child, and my parents had no interest in it, I played against the bots.

I have no idea how to find out how many hours I logged into it, but it has to be 2500+.

I still play it every now and then

So definitely the first one

9. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    I only got the second one on Steam recently, but I've been enjoying it so far. The first one was great.

10. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    The first one was a superior game. Adding in playable force users was a mistake. It cheapened the game, experience, and competition.