main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which character in ROTS is most like you? (and why)

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Celestial, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. km12

km12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    I scanned through these pretty quicky so I might have missed something but it looks like, so far, nobody claims to be like Padme. Interesting, I thought. Also, I think it's pretty scary how many Anakins there are on here. With that and the odd Palpatine, I guess the rest of us had better watch what we say!

2. DarthRavager

DarthRavager Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    obi-wan, im an overacheiver

3. Darth_Somebody

Darth_Somebody Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2004
    as of now, i'm probably most like obi-wan. well-respected (acedemically at least =P), calm most of the time. that's only recently, though. up to a few months ago, i had a rather bad temper which i'm trying to get rid of, so back then i think i was kind of an anakin/obi-wan crossover. i occasionally had outbursts (i attacked my friend with a sack lunch once; of course he wasn't hurt or anything), but other than that i guess i was nice. then again, i have a little jar-jar in me too; when i'm tired or hyper, i have an uncontrolling urge to act wierd, which sometimes extends to spewing long streams of meaningless gibberish :p

then again, i still have an anakin-like side. i'm never satisfied with my accomplishments; i always think there was some way i could have done something better. i'm pretty ambitious too (but that's my palpatine side; don't worry, i won't be claiming myself emperor anytime soon though). i think alot of people disrespect me or think i'm wierd (outside of school, where everyone thinks i'm smart). but, i'm definitely a calm person (lately), and i doubt i would ever turn to the dark side of anything :D

4. fettmaster39

fettmaster39 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 9, 2005
    i'm like an exact mirror of general greivous.

i smoke too much, i got bad one-liners, i take
    ideots hostage, i got a long cape, i am a badass bike rider,
    i collect lightsabers, i'm shorter than people expect,
    i die when people shoot lasers at my stomach, i got bodygaurds,
    i have a really bad cough, and....uh...oh, yeah!
    i'm over-rated!

5. Darth_Muffins

Darth_Muffins Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    Im probably most like General Greivous. I run like a coward in the face of danger.

6. Darth_Of_NoPants

Darth_Of_NoPants Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    Anakin, definetly. I have little faith in my own abilities, whilst at the same time being too proud for my own good. I'm quick to anger, quick to jealousy, and I expect far too much of myself - I hate the fact that I'm not perfect, and I want more, knowing that I shouldn't. Sometimes I get a little self-centered as well...

7. MasterChiefll

MasterChiefll Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    For me, it'd be Anakin. I'm impatient and quick to anger. Sometimes I can be a bit arrogant and think that my abilities are beyond others, although I rarely show it. I also have a tendency to become really attached to things (objects more than people though). And I can get a little greedy because I always want more, whether it's wealth, power, knowledge, or anything else.

So if you ever see me get angry...RUN. Run before I start whacking you with my oh so powerful plastic lightsaber.

8. DarthGeorgeBush

DarthGeorgeBush Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2005
    Darth Sidious. I love power and manipulating people

9. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Im like obiwan kenobi.

10. darth_abomicals

darth_abomicals Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    I'm like Darth Maul. I never say anything, but I have looks that could kill. And I have the longest lightsaber.

11. fettmaster39

fettmaster39 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 9, 2005
    okay, first of all its charactors from epIII that you are like,
    and second, ewwwwwww.

12. DagniroVanaliel

DagniroVanaliel Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    I'm most like Anakin. I'm moody, I'm underappreciated, and I feel like no one sees me for me. I don't even know who I am. I have a lot of internal conflict. I'm also very impulsive. I don't hesitate to speak my mind, and I guess I'm pretty opinionated, though I'm also really quiet. Despite all this, I will do whatever it takes to save the ones I love.

And I've always felt like there was something else out there. Something bigger, waiting for me. I can never be content with a mediocre job in middle-class America. But I don't know what there is, and I'm afraid my life will be plain forever.

13. jedicam10

jedicam10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Good ol' Obi

14. Scorch62Delta

Scorch62Delta Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2005
    I'm probably most like Obi-Wan, cause i'm calm (mostly), i often struggle to control my emotional and angry friend, i'm a bit sarcastic at times and i'm loyal. But i also am alot like Kit Fisto cause i'm always smiling and see the funny side of even the most serious things sometimes lol

15. Handmaiden-

Handmaiden- Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    I know MANY Anakins in real life. And I see that many of you feel that you relate to him as well. Perhaps that's the point Lucas was trying to make---many people can understand Anakin and relate to him. That's why he's the focus of the saga.

As for me, I'll let my log-in name speak for itself. ;)

16. millenniumteacher

millenniumteacher Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    Anakin- I do try to do things for the best, but then realize I am a selfish b$%^tch. And, I'm not really all that nice, have an anger problem, need to control things and if had the choice, I would want to rule my own empire, but I would not be able to kill the damn boss until I was older.

17. darthsith19

darthsith19 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
  18. Rogue_Kreg

Rogue_Kreg Jedi Master star 1

May 20, 2002
    Obi-Wan Kenobi. Nuff' said.

19. DarthZithSaibot

DarthZithSaibot Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    I would say Mace Windu.

The reasons?

1.) Like Mace, I can read people pretty well (or rather have a "Sixth sense" about such things). I can tell when someone is not honest or is untrustworthy. Kind of like the way Mace does.

2.) Like Mace, I am loyal and honest to my friends/brethren.

3.) Like Mace, I don't take no crap. From nobody. When the cause is just, I am there to fight for the cause.

I probably have a dash of Anakin in me too. I am somewhat idealistic with clear cut views of good and evil. I have a bit of a temper as well, although that is mellowing over the years.

ZithSaibot

20. Dagobah_Dweller

Dagobah_Dweller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I'm most like Jar-Jar binks.

people only see me for a minute, then I'm gone. and most people feel that the world is better off without me.

:p

21. Jedi-Atreides

Jedi-Atreides Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    Great thread.
    Some of the posts are hilarious, especially the one who said he's most like Tarkin coz people recognize his foul stench whereever they go; the one who said he's half blind like Typho without his glasses; and the tall, hairy chewbacca guy whose mom can't understand him when he speaks. Classic :)

22. AnakinLover72

AnakinLover72 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2005
    Anakin because I get angry at almost everything and Yoda because I'm the leader of my friends.

But, Anakin because I get angry at the littlest things and almost everything. And who wouldn't be mad that you are on the Jedi Counsil and you didn't become a "Master", Cause I know I would be.

And, Yoda more because I'm the leader of my friends, I always give advise but no one ever uses it, I give advise but no one ever listens to me(just like in Episode 1, where he said that Anakin can't be trained, no one listened they still went and trained, you see how that turned out [face_shame_on_you] ), and I rock just like Yoda!

23. ObiJuanQuito

ObiJuanQuito Jedi Youngling star 5

May 20, 2005
    mmm, I'm just like Anakin
    I'm Ambitious,inpatient, Strongheaded and
    struggle to control the anger within me. My whole life, I've craved for a higher purposes...

:(

24. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.