Lightsabers & Blasters Which character should be the next Force FX saber?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by FETT-MAN, Dec 8, 2005.

?

Which character should be the next Force FX saber?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
Yoda 10 vote(s) 14.3%
Darth Maul 23 vote(s) 32.9%
Count Dooku 13 vote(s) 18.6%
Darth Sidious 21 vote(s) 30.0%
Plo Koon 3 vote(s) 4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe you, darthnave, should visit my newest thread. We'll leave this to the ones that actually want to talk about new fx sabers.
  2. darthnave Jedi Master

star 4
  3. darthnave Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyway as for the Maul FX they are indeed making one it should come out this year. You can even put the two pieces together.
  4. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah... what else is new? Oh, I persuaded my friend to save up for either an Anakin/Obi-wan so he and I are both going to be custom Jedi! (I sketched up another custom, so he'll be the 1st one w/blue and I'll be the 2nd w/green)
  5. darthnave Jedi Master

star 4
    What I think would be a cool Jedi costume is to make a navy blue tunic. If I were a Jedi that's what I would wear. "Navy blue tunics get them while they're hot!" Lol it's like a commercial.
  6. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Sort of what I was thinking for my friend, and then a lighter blue inner tunic and pants. Cloak, boots, and gloves would either be black or really dark blue. The other newer custom has a green/brown color scheme and carries a green saber. In my fanfic they're the same guy, just different times. Again, getting OT.
  7. darthnave Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I was thinking more of a navy blue tunic and pants and every thing else black.
  8. FETT-MAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Wouldn't look bad, but remember 'Which character should be the next Force FX saber?', not 'Custom Jedi', that's another thread [face_dancing].
  9. darthnave Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I saw Your Forum a couple of hours ago. If you ask me it should be Corran Horn.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.