main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which characters from the saga do you want to see in TCW that haven't been in it yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I do not consider TCW canon, so Tag and Bink could make an appearence (from my point of view).

2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Durge, definitely, Rahm Kota okay, but K'Kruhk most of all. A'Sharad can be left alone, not familiar with the others ..

Animatedly, I would like to see AOTC and TPM Anakin and Obi-Wan in the TCW 3D fashion, dream sequence, fever hallucination, flashback, I don't care. Since Shmi and Qui-Gon returned to 'life' per my online wish of a few years ago, anything can happen!

3. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    TCW is about to become the best show ever made in the history of the milky way!!!

4. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I donn't know about characrters perse, but I want to see the Sphat's used more in this series by the clones. The closests we got was the stun cannons from the Zilo Beast arc.

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Are we talking about a Prune Face other than the Dick Tracy villain?

6. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Look a few posts above..

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Didn't wanna watch Robot Chicken.

[​IMG]

8. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    Not saying to, but you were asking about pruneface like you didn't know who he was ;).

9. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I thought every fan knew who the Star Wars Prune Face is (and you're missing out not watching that clip, Dark Lord Tarkas; it perfectly explains all you need to know about the character).

10. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Every Star Wars fan needs to watch the Robot Chicken Prune Face clip at least once in their life.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Or just watch the Robot Chicken specials.

12. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Mustafarians, southern and northern species. They already had two chances to put them in it...

Lets see an episode with them and Wat Tambor on Mustafar.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  13. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    You could always make Lushros the Kiff to Grievous' Zapp Brannigan. ;)

Also, I'd like to second Rune Haako and Solomahal. Heck, we've already got Lutrillian character models (there was one in the prison in the Rako Hardeen arc), so just slap a uniform on the guy and let's do this!

14. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    Durge & IG-88

15. CaptainRex115

CaptainRex115 Jedi Padawan star 3

Jan 11, 2013
    Some characters I would like to see

Captain Panaka
    Boss Nass
    Rahn Kota would be cool...

thats about all i can think of for now.

16. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Stass Allie
    Coleman Kcaj
    Tikkes
    Oppo Rancisis
    Ben Quadrinaros
    Agent Kolar
    Lushros Dofine
    Route Gunnay

K'Kruhk likes this.
  17. Jedi Master Thon

Jedi Master Thon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2013
    This isn't hard. Definitely Durge and Rahm Kota, as many were saying above. Here's the rest:

Durge, Rahm Kota, Empatojayos Brund, Passel Argente, a Sarkan, a Defel, K'Kruhk, Sian Jiesel, Sora Bulq, a Xi Charrian, a Tchuukthai, Oppo Rancisis, Gasgano, Cloud City Ice Cream Dude, Zuckuss, OH, and THIS:
    [​IMG]
    Ikrit - the best Jedi in the world, LOL.

18. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Without a doubt, of all the background Jedi in the PT, this is the one I'm hoping to see the most:

[​IMG]

Unless a series of books sharing a name with a downed spice freighter has trashed the reputation of anyone named B. Swan...

TCW has been known to take inspiration (if not precise details, unfortunately) from EU portrayals of various characters. If Bultar Swan shows up at some point, I'd hope to see her wearing armour similar to the set depicted. More Jedi armour in general would be nice.

There are a few things that Bultar Swan could offer in TCW. For one thing, she's a human. There have been plenty of decent human and near-human female Jedi characters (eg. Kalifa, Jocasta Nu, Adi Gallia, Katooni) but every other female Jedi of note - Shaak Ti, Barriss, Luminara, Aayla and especially Ahsoka - has been a weird and wonderful polychromatic alien, usually one wearing something unorthodox. Meanwhile, the most prominent male Jedi have been humans. Even the aliens among them wear largely the same robes. So to be a female in the Jedi Order is to be an exotic green/blue/red-skinned alien in a dress or a tube top. Swan, on the other hand, is a bit more "butch" than the other female Jedi, not to mention defiantly human. Her robes are essentially the feminine version of Anakin's. Even if she never speaks much at all, she could spice up the secondary/background cast a bit. If an ROTS one-scene wonder like Cin Drallig could show up, it's feasible that Swan could as well.

Also, Swan is listed as a native of Kuat. There could be some value in a Clone Wars story focusing on the military-industrial complex that produces the starships and vehicles of the Republic's armed forces, particularly given certain developments in Season 5. Kuat is integral to this MIC. Connections which Swan could be relevant to? Possiblly, but I'd appreciate any role for this underrated background Jedi that is comparable to at least that of Cin Drallig in Sabotage.

19. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    I know, Leia.

20. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Hmmm, there's only one character that comes to mind.....

WHERE'S KITSTER?

rumsmuggler likes this.
  21. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    Ikirt would have been in hibernation on Yavin IV for centuries by the time of the Clone Wars.
    Kitster would be cool to see..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.