main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Which CIS charcters would you like to see more of in the future?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by GeneralCIS, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    [face_hypnotized] That graphic is bad-*******-ass.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Amen! The Essential Guide to Warfare states and indicates that Trench might have survived.

His clothes were bulky so maybe he did.
    Tamson survived a blow to the face by Lightsaber.

YES, he can and should return!
    Seeing that TCW made that silly Parwan in the droid episode then I think they still have room for crazy and scientist villains.

We did see also Maul lift up his eyes and go bye bye down the tube.

But OH YES! Mar Tuuk was saved by Lucas himself. He must be used again, he has to be if the creator of the saga saved him.

You and me both, maybe the Battle of Cato Neimodia this season will have him or Mar Tuuk.

YESSSSSSS!! YEESSSS!!!!

One of the many reason I do not like "Deception" is that we were cheated from the prison break we deserved. A Prison break full of cameos from Vindi, Darts D'Nar, Wat Tambor, Poggle the Lesser and many others.
    Instead we got a dozen copies of the same lame Ep. IV alien.

This is how I saw it...

I am sick of Tactical Droids by this point. They are the lazy animator's way of NOT making an original character. I hate that.

3. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    A proper prison break episode where the imprisoned Separatists reappears would be great (and it could also be counted as fanservice).

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Well Neyo in the latest episode was TOTAL fan service for the Clone fans. So why not throw a bone at the Separatist fans for once. ONCE!

5. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I want to see Gunray, Tambor and Poggle on the show again. It would be nice to see Separatist villains like Whorm Loathsom return, but TCW team probably won't bother to use them again considering that they were captured on screen.

GeneralCIS likes this.
  6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    But... They all escaped somehow to return in ROTS, so I think something is going to happen, and a prison break sounds pretty good. I'm thinking Dooku will hire Cad Bane or Boba Fett and the other Bounty Hunters either from 'The Box' (Cad Bane leading Moralo Eval, Embo, Derrown and Twazzi) or 'Bounty' (Boba Fett leading Bossk, Dengar, Latts Razzi and C-21 Highsinger) to break them out, it'd be awesome!

7. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    I was on about a lot of the Separatist Commanders not the Separatist Leaders. It's possible that Wat Tambor was freed before the Republic Forces made it to Coruscant, but there was a Poggle the Lesser cameo in Assassin so he must have spent quite a bit of time in the Republic Prison.

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Oohh, the Separatist Commanders. Yeah I don't think they'll be seen again, because getting characters like Whorm Loathsom and Lok Durd and a lot of them back could get a bit messy, but bringing the Separatist Leaders back would be good.

9. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Dooku hiring a bunch of bounty hunters to free the imprisoned separatists sounds like a story idea that could work.

I was also thinking of something else: Nute Gunray is one of the most prominent villains in the PT, yet we haven't seen him in TCW since the start of Season 2 and he really needs to show up again. Did the writers suddenly get afraid of using him more or something?

10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I really want to see Lok Durd again. More Mr. Sulu, please!

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    One thing with the prison break, the Separatists would have to keep up with the Bounty Hunters when escaping and possibly even push a few prisoners or guards out of the way. But I would really love to see Wat Tambor making a run (or hover or roll or however he moves) for it to the door and punch a guard to the ground. I don't know what combat abilities Separatist leaders have, but you never know, some of them could be quite tough.

SeparatistFan and GeneralCIS like this.
  12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think that would sounds an awful lot like a rehash of the Rako Hardeen arc even though that arc was never about freeing anybody. The motives were so unimportant to the story they were never mentioned. I guess a different set of bounty hunters would be cool. I think they should just do a Beagle Boys style break out.

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    [face_laugh]

14. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    George Takei said Durd would be a recurring villian in the series, what happened to that?

15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I don't recall ever hearing that before. I know it would have been a few years back, but do you have a source?

16. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think it was in the Blu/DVD commentary for that episode. I was thinking DF said he wanted to bring Takei back but not necessarily as Durd.

17. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Lok Durd was in some of the TCW novels as a major antagonist. I wasn't aware of him being planned for any other appearances in the series itself, so this is a source I'd like to see.

18. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    http://www.newsarama.com/tv/010919-George-Takei.html

19. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Thanks, SBD. Here's the relevant section:

It would be excellent if Lok Durd appeared in a prison break episode.

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope there is a TCW version of Ghost Prison - a prison for mostly CIS villains.

I think Deception was just a stupid tease of something that could have been great.

Lok Durd should have been.

21. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    I'd really like to see Atai Molec again; I really like the design of the Zygerrians and he was a pretty cool secondary villain. I also wonder what became of him after the events of the Slavers arc: maybe he became the leader of the Zygerrian people after the death of the Queen? I wouldn't rule that out since he did have some really good ties with Dooku, seemingly better than even the Queen herself, so it wouldn't surprise me if Dooku pulled some strings and got him promoted to the status of king.

22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    King Atai Molec - I like it and I can see it. BTW We did not have a good closure on the Zygerrian issue.

The design of the Zygerrians was excellent and that arc finally had more than just one baddie cause arcs with only one villain kinda suck aka Mon Calamari.

23. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    I would really like a sequel arc where they tie up the loose ends. Atai could be a solid central antagonist and I can definitely see him wanting revenge against the Jedi, not only for what happened in the past but also for what happened in 'Escape From Kadavo', with the Republic assault on the slave facility and all.

They could also throw Darts D'Nar in there as well.

24. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

You and me both. That would be awesome... But many would be perfect for Revenge against the Jedi and Padme. This is what this series is lacking - a recurring rogues gallery. Sure we see Grievous and Dooku regularly. But the show relies too much on dumb Dooku for everything. I prefer if the show builds a rogues gallery in the style of Batman The Animated Series - a couple of dozen returning villains each other season. Back in S1 and the start of S2 I thought they were going to do so with Gunray and the other villains from S1 and S2.

25. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    It makes sense to me that Atai Molec would have become the ruler of Zygerria and ruled there until the end of the war and then he was either forced to accept Imperial Rule or he was killed by the Empire and they replaced him with another Zygerrian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.