main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Which CIS charcters would you like to see more of in the future?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by GeneralCIS, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    The show has a recurring rogues gallery. Its just the majority of them aren't Separatists. :p

To be honest I'm not complaining either. Most of the Separatists commanders they've introduced so far have always felt disposable from the moment they step on screen. Even Ventress who is a recurring villain was fairly one dimensional and never really became an interesting character until she stopped being a Separatist lackey and went off in her own direction.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    And that is one of my main gripes about the Rogues Gallery. Almost none of them are related to the War or one of the sides, except from Grievous and Dooku.

And to counter your point about the Separatist commanders being disposable... the problem is that when they introduce such a commander or villain, they never bring him back or they kill him. That does not allow for any growth or development of the villain. The problem is that the show is "killing" its own villains before has a chance to shine.

I mean characters like Lok Durd, Darts D'Nar, Nute Gunray and others could have served as nice constant thorn in the heroes' sides. Allowing for each of them to get screen time and more growth if possible.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  3. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I wouldn't mind an entirely new villain. Perhaps a military genius like Thrawn?

4. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    If all captured CIS Council Members suddenly escaped (all at once), I think Palpatine would be forced to resign and I don't see that happening.
    In my opinion, Filoni and his crew shouldn't have had them captured in the first place.

5. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Captain Mar Tuuk... I'd like to see someone actually think about the General they're fighting, maybe as part of an arc where Grievous and the Separatists launch that core-world campaign?

6. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    That's pretty much why the CIS has been running dry of any villains lately. All we have are Dooku and Grievous, two guys that pretty much are also seen very rarely. If they had some of these people become regulars, it could show different sides to the war and also allow for some possible infighting or power grab. How does Dooku and Grievous keep their underlings from declaring war on each other as well as the Republic? Surely this sort of does happen, and I would find it highly unlikely they are all hugs and kisses with each other. [face_dunno]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.