main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Which city do you live in? Post it here!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Oct 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm all alone in my hick country,(sigh)I didn't ask to live here! I'm probablly the youngest fan here!Nobody cares about sw here!I'm all by my lonesome in Turner!(Just outside of Salem)

2. Hale_Atticus

Hale_Atticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    I live in the mighty metropolis that is...Sherwood.

3. JediMasterEllic_Kier

JediMasterEllic_Kier Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2002
    St. Johns here (fancy name for N. Portland)

4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    wonderful, wonderful portland, with it's un-funded schools and high un-employment rate :p

5. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Newbie here, didn't know there was a fanforce in Portland :eek: :)
    Born and raised in Roseburg (related to half of Douglas County *sigh*), graduating from the U of O in two days and my National Guard unit is in Albany so I spend way to much time up there ;)
    We're moving really soon though, the Army is activating my husband and sending us to Missouri and Oklahoma.

6. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey that's cool,only that means you'll be hangin with the Oklahoma message board soon right?

7. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Nope, husband is the one going to Ft Sill OK. I'll be heading to Ft Leonardwood Missouri. I'll probably join up with him in Oklahoma when I finish up in June though.

8. DarthKartman

DarthKartman Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2003
    The Aloha area i guess you could call it, but i just say beaverton and my mail gets to me fine

9. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    I'm about 20 minutes outside of a small little town called Astoria, Oregon. Anyone ever heard of it? Also about 20 minutes from Seaside, Oregon. I live almost right in the middle of the two.

10. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Dude I have heard of Astoria, I was actually there a few years back, have you ever watched kindergarden cop or the best movie in the world ......well of course other than Star Wars....goonies???? they were both filmed in Astoria. Astorias a pretty cool little town, but Seaside oh yea spring break man Seaside is the happenin spot...well this side of Heedonism or Daytona... do you go to seaside much??? is the arcade still their?? it was fun. later taters.

11. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Yes, I've seen the Goonies and Kindergarden Cop. And yes, I know they were filmed in Astoria. We used to get lots of movies filmed here before some stupid lady with the transportation department made the movie people mad adn they won't come back! :_|

Actually, the playground equiptment in kindergarten cop (jungle gym and teetertotters) were used from the old school I went to. It was a private school and the movie people gave 'em to the school after the movie was done. :) :D

Yes, I go to seaside a lot - I work down therer. I don't go downtown very often. Sometimes, but not often. Yes, the arcade is still there, and yes, it still packed and VERY busy over every holiday, this weekend included :)

12. Festivis7

Festivis7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2002
    I live in Tri-Cities, WA, but I'm suprised that with all the people in Portland that you all don't pitch in together and make on big fanfilm, or something of the likes.

13. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    "I'm probablly the youngest fan here!"

*giggles* I sincerely doubt that. I turn 13 this June.

14. DARTH-O

DARTH-O Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Newbie, first post

I live and am typing this from Vancouver, WA. Really though, I make my living and have more of a life in the Clackamas/Portland area.

15. Darth_Coolieo

Darth_Coolieo Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2003
    I turned 14 this last september!

16. Darth_Coolieo

Darth_Coolieo Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2003
  17. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Monmouth, Oregon, where the town closes down at 5, and stays closed all weekend.

18. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    I like little towns like that. Too bad they're not much good to live in.

19. Blackthorpe

Blackthorpe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    It's a nice place to live in, unless you want to actually do anything...

20. Rickthetamer

Sep 1, 2002
    See, that's the problem.

21. Ash_Skywatcher

Ash_Skywatcher Jedi Master

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm about 30 minutes out of Portland in St. Helens. Ain't I special?

22. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I am the best, not in US at all, neither in Canada, Neither in UK, I live in wonderful green Singapore almost like green Portland.

23. waenlotien

waenlotien Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    Hi all, I am new here. (obvious eh?)
    Right now I live in Lincoln City, (the town that is the only tourist trap i know that closes at 6 LOL). Soon, most likely end of this month, I will be moving out towards, Corvallis/Albany area.

24. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Licoln City!!!! man I have to drive out thier every day to go to work, it sucks!!! but my boss is the best guy around. were abouts in Licoln??? did you see the new Sambos is open YEAHOOOO!!!!! I am so thier tommorow after work I am endulging in the finer dinning LOL, I love that place.

25. Ash_Skywatcher

Ash_Skywatcher Jedi Master

Mar 5, 2003
    sambos is open again?
    gee, i need to get to linclon city again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.