Which city do you live in? Post it here!

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Oct 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurt_Wagner846 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I am only sad I left cause I was born and raised there and left my family and friends and the one girl that I think I would give anything for, and I never had the chance to tell her anything is all back down there in Tucson.
  2. SiaLanWezz Force Ghost

star 2
    I live in Saf Francisco , part of the SFFF and other groups. Am coming to Beaverton, Oregon to visit my brothers software company this upcoming weekend. Any events going on I may come and join? Or perhaps meetings, or just get together with some of you who live in the area? On the boards I am known as SiaLan Wezz,most people know me as Eva, Chanels mom.
    Eva Vanecek

I can be reached at evc111111@yahoo.com
    Yahoo im , Msn im and Aol im under screan name evc111111
  3. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    AramysStrael: you're in tri cities? I live in La Grande, OR during the school year, over near Pendelton. :)
  4. AramysStrael Force Ghost

star 4
    I was in the Tri-Cities area last summer for a few days. I hail from the other, less known, "tri-city" area of Oregon City. I currently live in Canby, but am hoping to be moving back to my hometown laster on this year. I just started a new job, so it will take me awhile to save up money and pay off some debts before I can move.
  5. PappyCat Jedi Padawan

I'm from Tillamook. I'm in Lincoln City all the time though..for the movie theater. Me and a friend went there to see Harry Potter 3, thought there would be a huge line, so we got there hours ahead of time. Only about 30 people showed up! :p

I also go to the Joann Fabric that is there quite often for my costuming needs. :)
  6. Deaton Jedi Padawan

I live in Lincoln City. It really surprises me how many people on this site know this town exists.

Lee Deaton
  7. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    I travel down to Lincoln City all the time for work. I'm there nearly every week or two.
  8. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    My new base of operations is Gladstone, a few stones away from Oregon City. Soon the base will be presentable for inspections(meetings),if anyone is ready to have one.
  9. Blackthorpe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, AramysStrael, I grew up in Canby! It's a pretty nice town. If only it had a movie theater...

Now, I live in Corvallis, where I am about to start grad school.
  10. RSG-503 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm new here, but I'm in Silverton.
  11. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    I live right next to Oregon's very own Universal Studios. That being Enchanted Forest.
  12. Jaya_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I live in Ashland, I don't believe I've met anyone else from around there on the boards....but I'm doing a day-trip to Eugene with some friends, soooo if anyone who lives there or in the area wouldn't mind telling me about some places to go that'd be great. We're probably just going to be mainly shopping, so any girls around my age would be especially helpful ;)
  13. Darth_Vader1972 Force Ghost

star 2
    Hi there, I am new here and I live in Eugene
  14. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the boards. I hope you have as much fun here as I do :)
  15. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just moved to the Olympia, WA area in Sept. of this year. I'm about 135 miles north of Portland.

I can catch the Amtrak from Lacey, WA to Portland for about 25 bucks round trip. Anyone ever made that trip by train?
  16. Xans_girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Uh, Albany. (Not telling where though!)
  17. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Yes, because, as everyone knows, everyone you meet online is a 48-year-old man. :p
  18. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    That would explain why my girlfreind I met online looks like a man.
  19. sentinelsquad Jedi Knight

star 1
    Salem for now.
    I'll be going to school in Corvallis starting in the fall.
  20. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    I never have answered "Corvallis" even though I've went to school here for three years. I don't LIVE in Corvallis. I just happen to have an outpost in Corvallis where I stay for a lot of the school year. ;) I have never LIVED here in any real sense.

I feel sorry for people living in Corvallis, actually. It's a horrible town. It smells like cow dung most of the time, it is full of hicks and drunkards (locals and college students, in other words), and there is absolutely NOTHING to do unless you want to get blitzed or smashed every day. I don't do that. So that leaves me with my work, which keeps me plenty occupied.

Thankfully in just 4 short weeks I'm permanently giving up my Corvallis residence and returning to Portland. Until I eventually move down to Los Angeles another 16 months after that or so.
  21. OldBenny Jedi Knight

I live in Springfield.
  22. Foochy_Nweegay Jedi Padawan

Oregon City for home and Salem for school.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.