main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Which currently untold stories do you want the most?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Which currently-untold stories do you want the most?

1. Birth of the Republic

17.6%
  2. Rise of the Imperial Knights

25.0%
  3. Qui-gon Jinn and the Shaman of the Whills

25.0%
  4. Vergere's Journey (preferably by Stover)

22.1%
  5. Darth Ruin's fall from grace and dark reign

22.1%
  6. Luke & Leia being a Jedi team (maybe show them meeting their Naberrie grandparents, aunt, cousins)

17.6%
  7. Other...? Please share!

42.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Or anything about Jolee Bindo, really.

2. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    Qui Gon, and Obi Wan on Mandalore

Gamiel and JoinTheSchwarz like this.
  3. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I believe all of these will still be possible to see, except for the Vergere and Imperial Knights options.

And can we say that TCW finally showed us enough of what Qui-gon's encounter with the Shaman of the Whills was probably like?

4. jedi_samuel

jedi_samuel Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    More old republic in general.
    More stuff between Bane and Plagueis.

5. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    What I'd like to have seen:

Hmmm...

Apart from a retelling of everything post-Thrawn trilogy, eliminating everything from Dark Empire onwards?

I'd have liked an X-wing novel set during the NJO (showing Corran and Gavin as co-leaders and featuring Keyan Farlander).

And maybe a novel that tells what the other characters (Wedge, Ephin Sarretti and Tycho Celchu) were doing during the events of "Revelation" and "Invincible".

Why they won't let Carlist Rieekan retire (I figured him being senator of Alderaan or something).

The founding of New Alderaan.

A novel set during the Nagai-Tof war.

Someone fixing Vergere (never considered her a Sith, just a Jedi gone mad by being stuck with the Vong for fifty odd years).

The origins of Thrawn and Mara Jade.

A novel which is just about the Battle of Endor exclusively, hehe. With rosters for squadrons and ship captains. Just the space battle. I'd kill for something like that.

6. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    The death of Luke Skywalker. His last journey with Han and Leia. I haven't crucible, but I heard that is "not" it.

With Episodes VII and beyond Luke skywalker won't be dying for a long time.

Unless they don't want to pay mark hamill or the OT cast.

7. patchworkz7

patchworkz7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2004

I always wanted to know about the Centrality and the wars the Empire fought across the galaxy between the Clone Wars and Yavin. I really, really wanted the story of Renestassia to be told, as all we know is that one planet wiped out huge numbers of Centrality and Imperial forces and was one of the bloodiest single conquests of the Imperial Expansion.

8. werpudel

werpudel Jedi Master star 2

Dec 4, 2008
    I voted for Imperial Knights, Vergere and Darth Ruin. Aside from the gab between Crucible and Legacy I'd just love to geht Jacen's journey. FOTJ really didn't deliver on that (well, what did it really deliver?). And, if we could get just one book/story set in the Legends-universe, all I'm reallly asking for is closure.

heck, we have "flowwalking". send Luke back in time, change something just after EP VI and like that explain the reboot. Disney could still make use - even more so - of the EU content and it would all be one continuity again, where both "canons" are valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.