Which Do You Like Best and Why? ~Centennial Post!!!!

Discussion in 'Bowling Green, KY' started by NewGuy917, Dec 8, 2002.

?

Which Do You Like Best and Why? ~Centennial Post!!!!

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
The Phantom Menace 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Attack of the Clones 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Anticipating Episode III 2 vote(s) 18.2%
A New Hope 2 vote(s) 18.2%
The Empire Strikes Back 5 vote(s) 45.5%
Return Of The Jedi 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGuy917 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. OneHung-Dude Jedi Youngling

Twas the first, afendi. Has to be my favorite. Perfect movie, even considering that it was part of a Trilogy. Exposition, rising action, denoument, finale; it was just a great movie... left you all tingly inside, and still does.
  3. NewGuy917 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Dude, imagine hearing the classic mechanical breathing and JEJ's voice again
  4. DarthDrahcir Jedi Youngling

I'm the first to vote for ESB!!!
    Best in the whole sha-bang. The Hoth Battle, AT-ATs, Luke starts to train with Yoda, Boba Fett first appears, Vader is a bad mofo. And, of course, Vader tells Luke who he is. I like the orignal better than the Special Edition. Luke doesn't scream when he falls.
  5. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    I voted ESB. I would say "Anticipating EP III", but my expectation for EP I & II were not exactly met.

~H~
  6. DarthBud Jedi Youngling

star 2
    ESB, always. When its all said and done Vader just rocks. He toys with Luke giving Luke false hope. Then just starts flinging stuff at him, knocks him out a window, cuts his hand off, and for a mind job tells him he is his father.
  7. Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling

star 2
    ESB is the best movie in the series, but I will always be partial to ROTJ, like I have mentioned on the forums before, because it is the first of the movies that I got to see :)
  8. DarthBud Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That may be why I'm so partial to Empire. I saw it first then ANH and ROTJ. But overall it rocks harder than any thing out there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.