main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which do you think would win in a D20 fight?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Mediator, Mar 17, 2004.

?

Which do you think would win in a D20 fight?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2004.
  1. Corran Horn

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Kyp Durron

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Marra Jade Skywalker

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mediator

Mediator Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2004
  2. MethaneDealer

MethaneDealer Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2003
    No contest, Mara Jade would pwn Corran and Kyp, no questions asked.

Well, I take that back. In a personal combat (melee and/or blasters), Mara would kick their teeth in. In starfighter combat, Corran would mop the floor with either of them. Let's not forget, he's a member of Rogue Squadron (and though they're just not as cool and dysfunctional as Wraith Squadron, they're just friggin' awesome).

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Kyp

4. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    I agree, Kyp would own in lightsaber combat, Corran in starfighter combat, and Mara in personal combat. But overall I think Mara would just kick everyones butt

5. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Corran in a snubfighter isn't an easy one, but he's the most probable winner.
    Straight combat with lightsabers / the Force, I'd say Kyp or Mara - the first is powerful, the second is more wily.
    Straight combat without lightsabers / the Force - no taking down Mara for these two.
    Three-party all-out-combat : Mara clearly has the most chances, she has the most aces up her sleeve.

6. cymric_darkhaven

cymric_darkhaven Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2004
    Corran Horn Hands down he is the only one to face a Yuzzhan Vong Warlord and win. Also hwe has loads of combat experience in his years w/rouge squadron

7. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Whomever gets the first critical hit.

8. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
  9. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Corran's only official stat block has him at 19th level... higher than Luke even. *shrugs* there's a pretty good chance Kyp or Mara could take him, but they're a few levels behind, so he's got the extra vitality and stuff. Just my two cents

-Daemon

10. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    I never understod why Corran was higher than Luke...

But anyway, Mara would PWN Kyp and Corran. Sure, Corran would put up a fight, but she'd PWN him none the less.

11. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Kyp.

Mara really wouldnt stand a snowball's chance in hell with Kyp, but her stats have been "buffed" as to appease fans....

12. Nur_Ab_Sal

Nur_Ab_Sal Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2004
    Mara Jade is no one. Kyp Durron is extremely powerful Jedi and a former Dark Lord of the Sith. He has great
    Force potential and lightsaber abilities. And who is Mara? A mere imperial killer! She is so perfect becouse male fans are fascinated in her and Lucasfilm is trying to appease them! Only Vader would be a worthy match for Durron.

13. JediLeeora

JediLeeora Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Definitly NOT corran horn, he would wan't to talk it out in a peacefull manner. Kyp would open a can of wup ass on mara though it would be pretty close. Mara wouldn't feel bad about killing him but since she Is married to luke she wouldn't do it. Kyp would beat her down right without second though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.