Which Figure would you like to see redone?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Tauntaun-Cider, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. PatJedi82 Ex-Mod

star 4
    Oops! I haven't known that. Indeed, these figures are really looking nice compared to the 1995 version.!

Thanks Reign!
  2. XR73627794 Force Ghost

star 4
    A new Tusken Male would be nice, with removable head, for all those Tusken slaughter dioramas.

A new Tarkin would be nice too, so we don't have just the one with the overtly buff body, as well as a new Madine and R5-D4.
  3. Tauntaun-Cider Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup. a new tusken could be good and decent female figure. I thought Aurra SIng was lame, although i dont know aht all the fuss about her was anyway.
    I think Boba Fett could do with being redone also...with Jango's face underneath.
    All the ewoks too....nah only joking!
  4. weezer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  5. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'd rather just see new stuff. But a new Jedi Luke would be cool just becuase there's only been one. The first one is pretty perfect.
  6. weezer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've got to think that Hasbro has something up their sleave for Jedi Luke. I mean thats what he wears in all of the EU too isn't it ?[face_plain]
  7. NotClownJ0KER Force Ghost

star 2
    A better sculpted Death Star Trooper...How 'bout a 3 pack w/ 2 Troopers and a dead Captain Needa?
  8. Zarin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maybe the Imperial dignitary. There's only the vintage one, and that's hard to find nowadays.
  9. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He was in the latest fan poll. Too bad he didn't win.
  10. dinoX Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, he was a better choice than that stupid concept picture.

How about Jan Dodonna?

And the Crix Madine one. I don't think they every remade him after the vintage figure of him.
  11. shocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A cloud car pilot isn't technically a "redo" in the modern line, but I would very much like to see that one as well as an Imperial Dignitary redone from the vintage line.

As far as redo's from the modern line, gotta agree with the masses here. Jedi Luke is screaming for a dynamic new sculpt with loads of accessories.
  13. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    A SNOWTROOPER!!!!

With a lot of articulation ( balljoints ).
    A fabrican cloth cape like the 80s version.

A Qui Gon Jinn with a better likeness.
    Moisture Farmer Disguise Qui-Gon Jinn
    was pretty good actually.

A Arena Padmé with cloth jump suit.
    So you can take off all her clothes..... :)

Another AOTC Coruscant Obi Wan with a better likeness, a cloth Tunica , knee articulation, " A " cut shoulders so he can grab the droid with both hands and a balljoint neck.

Mace in non action pose with cloth Tunica.

A Yoda from AOTC with a GOOD likeness.

Anakin with a black robe!!!!
    He wore it when he slaghtered the Tuskens.
  14. Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Knight

star 2
    I agree with the majority here...Jedi Luke is the most needed resculpt. And as someone else said, no tunic and give him the handcuffs and lightsaber. Call it the Throne Room Luke or whatever. I've been waiting for one ever since the cantina Han came out.
  15. Savle_Sostas Jedi Knight

star 2
    Need a good Jedi Luke with good face sculpt, two handed sabre grip, and the right coloured cloak preferably cloth, not moulded or rubber.

I also think Anakin Tattoine Attack should have came with a removable cloth cloak.
  16. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    i wanna see some jedi with their robes.. so far only the nikto jedi and the new qui gon are the only ones with robes on... whats the deal? i'd like to see like a 5 pack or something that comes with misc. jedi from the arena battle... cool for a diarama or something
  17. shocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Death Squad soldier
    and maybe all the troops need to be made with MEGA articulation, so they can stand with their arms behind their backs on parade or running or dying or kneeling or arms behind their heads in surrender etc etc.

oh and Emperor Palps on his chair how I love this figure but still he could do with a make over.
  18. lordmack Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree, about the jedi robes, the we be so cool to see mace windu and yoda in robes, I would also like to see darth sidious re-done too, since his last figure was competely medicore.
  19. shocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Veers
    We need a new one, since he was only available with the ATAT and the likeness wasn't really there.
  20. vlps Jedi Knight

star 2
    There will be made another R5-D4, the star tours one....at my STAR TOURS PAGE
    ( http://www.startours.tk )> Profiles > R5-D4

21. Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Knight

star 3
    YES - ROTJ Luke, a must! Also, Hoth Luke and Han, all with improved light-sabres (the AOTC Jedi sabres are nice).

New:
    Along with the announced (and forthcoming, soon?) Ralph McQuarrie Concept version Stormtrooper,
    how about a concept version of the Main-Man himself - Darth Vader! I love the RMcQ art of Vader in The Art of Star Wars-EpIV:ANH book.
  22. k3po Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    heck guys, the rate that Hasbro is going, we will all get double or triples of all the figs.
  23. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Bib
    Oola
    Lyn Me

But we got Aalya(sp?) comming. That's good news.

TWI'LEKS RULE.
  24. _HothWampa_ Jedi Master

star 4
    the hoth wampa of course... the vintage fig has him looking like a carved out jackolantern... w/ triangle eyes and a little sideways D for a mouth... bah... they need to redo him w/ his SE face...
  25. shocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    They've already made a new Wampa it came with scar face Luke hanging upside down in the box.

Lets have a Saga version Stormtrooper an action pose for a change.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.