main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT which four jedi's would you pick to arrest palpantine?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by deadly jp, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Spartan Kobe

Lol @ Sidious speedblitzing. He failed to speedblitz Kit Fisto, and even Savage Opress. He is not going to speedblitz top tiers just that easy.

Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin were just incompetent, that doesn't mean he can do the same thing to everyone else. I don't even know why Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin should be decent swordsmans, especially now, they are featless in new canon.

Here is quote from Novel, where Sidious fails to speedblitz Kit Fisto ;

And it is same in the movie as well, Kit deflected 3 attacks from Sidious ;

[​IMG]

As for Savage Opress, he puts up a better fight than jedi council.

http://www.starwars.com/video/wrath-of-the-sith

2. Spartan Kobe

Spartan Kobe Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    Thanks for the laugh.

3. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Please read my post again and see the sources I've shown, and you can understand your mistake. Because I really bored to see you spreading misinformation about Sidious.

deadly jp likes this.
  4. Binary Sunset

Binary Sunset Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 31, 2014
    Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cin Drallig and Kit Fisto.

5. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    obi wan, plo koon, kit fisto, anakin

6. Binary Sunset

Dec 31, 2014
    Plo Koon would do well.

7. Grand Master Galen Marek

Grand Master Galen Marek Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 22, 2014
    I would pick Quinlan Voss, Yoda, Obi Won Kenobi & Anakin.

8. mikeximus

mikeximus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2012
    Any Jedi dream team would have to include Anakin, since he was the chosen one, and it was he that was to bring balance back to the Force. So I would pick Anakin, and pray to the Force that Anakin wouldn't be swayed by Sidious. The rest would be Mace, Yoda, and then Kit Fisto. I could never stand him since his little smile in AOTC, so he would be the fodder Jedi that Sidious would be able to slice and dice, cause at least one Jedi needed to die!

9. Darth Cyn

Darth Cyn Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 8, 2014
    Luke Skywalker!

_Sublime_Skywalker_ likes this.
  10. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Mace Windu, Yoda, Obi Wan and Kit Fisto.

Kit makes it in because Anakin "not turning" is kind of a cheap out answer. Kit atleast would have that nice smile to flash after they succeed.

Binary Sunset likes this.
  11. Binary Sunset

Dec 31, 2014
    Kit's smile. [face_laugh]

12. Darth Cyn

Darth Cyn Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 8, 2014
    Or died...

13. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Considering Anakin would contain "much confusion" like Mace said, I would pick Mace, Yoda, Obi Wan and Plo Koon. If there was a need for a fifth, which against Sidious would help, I would go with Eeth Koth, as he would show much more stamina and will power than his friend/cousin Agen Kolar. If there was to be a top female, how about Depa Billapa.

deadly jp likes this.
  14. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Coleman kcaj/Jack nameloc.THATS RIGHT I FIGURED IT OUT!DON'T DENY IT JACK!
    Temple guards(cease hostilities!)
    Darth Maul(He could help the Jedi to kill Sheev.)
    Mother Talzins ghost(She's turned into green mist so many times now she must be unkillable.And she hates Sheev.)
    Yoda(Jump like crazy Goblin thing and amuse crowds he shall)
    Kit fisto(Smile!)
    That would have defeated Sheev.No I don't care that Talzin and Maul aren't Jedi.Let me dream....

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Great help that was.

16. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Four throwaway Jedi. I don't believe anyone was leaving that killbox alive that wasn't a Sith in the end - this was the moment that Sidious spent decades preparing for. So I'd send Ki-Adi with the three who fell instantly.

Keep Mace, Yoda, and Obi-Wan to launch the counterpunch against Vader and Sidious.

17. PHIERY

PHIERY Jedi Master star 2

Feb 7, 2009
    Mace was never in a position to kill palps. Rewatch the scene again. After palps' conveniently loses his sabre at the convenient time Anakin shows up in his speeder. Palps at any time could've blocked any advancement Mace made with his sabre, with his lightning. Watch how palps always has his hands close by and in front of him. He knew Anakin was going to chose the power to save Padme over this once again very convenient a.. hole who was always giving him a hard time. Let's say Anakin didn't interfere. Look how quickly palps is watching both of them. Palps would've been able block very easily. To prove my point he already knew which side Anakin would take. watch and pause the part mace has his hands with his sabre stretched high above his head preparing for the death kill. Palps could have easily fried him right there when mace was completely exposed. With the seeds palps planted in anikins head conveniently just before the arrest. Mace had no chance of defeating palps. To answer the question which 4 jedi would I choose. I wouldn't chose any of mace and his posse. Because they all got killed by palps fairly easily. And their so called fearless leader was the bait used to turn the prophesised chosen one the only one to destroy the sith, into the new sith apprentice. Also I wouldn't chose mace because of his sabre technique... He leaves himself so exposed holding weapon above his head giving if not Anakin then Palps time kill him. A quick lunge forward could've given mace his desired approach. I wouldn't chose yoda either. Here we are the ultimate fight between good and evil. With our little green friend doing well, then he begins to lose the fight at the same time he loses the high ground. Then runs away admitting he is not strong enough to defeat Palps. It only needs one jedi and that is the chosen one prophesised to destroy the sith and bring back balance. Anakin is the answer.

18. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I might be Trollinating on this one but of a combo of 4 Jedi, these candidates (assuming EU is allowed) surely would do nicely (in any combo of 4):

1.) Rahm Kota
    2.) K'Khrukh
    3.) Prong Krell (he did have potential and how he was 'shrouded in the Dark Side' and how he was even able to foresee the future) but ofc provided he serve the Light ...
    4.) Empatojayos Brand (he did sacrifice himself to cast himself into The Force and containing Palpatine in it ...)
    5.) Celeste Morne
    6.) Tholme
    7.) T'ra Saa
    8.) Kento Marek (he is Galen Marek's father after all!)
    9.) Roan Shryne
    10.) Luminara Unduli
    11.) Then again there was Sora Bulq and Quinlan Vos ... although both are at risk from the Dark Side ...

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. enigmaticjedi

enigmaticjedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 2, 2011

Honestly, I think this is the best team. Yoda and Mace are the powerhouses. Obi-Wan helps prevent Anakin from being tricked by Sidious into being a pawn.

deadly jp likes this.
  20. LZM65

LZM65 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2015
    I don't know.

21. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Mace was a problem for me. He made the mistake of not alerting the rest of the Jedi out in the field that they are potentially in great danger as their commander in chief is the devil that as orchestrating and controlling both sides(hey the Clone army was not created by you but by a man called Tyranus(Dooku) or Kenobi' relating Dooku's warning about the Republic being controlled by the Dark Lord ), which could've adverted the slaughter. The Council is aware of some great plot and the darkside surround the Clones and the Chancellor but do nothing and have no security plan in place, it is just them following the course of utter stupidity of continuing getting themselves( and others)killed for a war we did not start or in reality truly control their own military nor did did they authorize or create it in the first place. Their own ability to use the Force has diminished so they're fighting blind and instead of assessing the damage, or pulling out before it got too late they just continue leaving their and in the fire and following the course dictated to them by the Senate and Chancellor. In ROTS you're left with just finish this thing called a war quick and then arrest the Chancellor and all of our problems are solved, which was what they wanted to do anyway before Anakin came along and told them about Palpatine being the Sith Master. Mace Windu spent most of ROTS not trusting Anakin, same goes for Yoda, yet does not put him in house arrest and give any other Jedi the heads up about this dude. Mace acknowledged that their worst fears were realized yet he did not even bother putting the Jedi temple on high alert and fortify for emergency it as that place was built like a citadel or ordered an evacuation of younglings and younger padawans. He could have taken 10 or more Jedi Knights and their Padawans(Kenobi and Skywalker were Padawans as was Tano so no reason to leave Padawans out as they are just as capable if not more so than actual masters ) to go arrest Palpatine. I'm not really sure how they made it past his Shock Troopers and Royal or Senate Guardsmen. Yoda would later walk in there all nonchalantly and toss the two sole guardsmen he has uselessly facing against the wall. I really do not know what to make of Lucas's choices.

The Jedi did not even bother taking out Palpatine's communications in the building or doing anything remotely military or police to secure his arrest and cutting him off from the armed forces. Not even surround the building, grounding shuttles, nothing. They just walked in there thinking they were all it and thats all it took.

Probably the Council shoud've been recalled to arrest Sidious.

whostheBossk and Archie Brown like this.
  22. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Aurro Sing, Ventress, Hera and Maketh Tua.

23. Archie Brown

Archie Brown Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2015
    Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ki-Adi-Mundi

24. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace and Oppo Rancisis, just because I'd like to see Oppo do something else besides looking cool while sitting on a pillow.

whostheBossk and Archie Brown like this.
  25. Archie Brown

Archie Brown Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2015
    I'm a fan of Oppo Rancisis as well but I was suprised to find out that he gets killed by Sora Bulq!