Which Gal Is Hottest In Middle Earth?

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Dec 21, 2003.

?

Which Gal Is Hottest In Middle Earth?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2004.
Arwen 6 vote(s) 60.0%
Eowyn 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Galadriel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Rosie (Sam's crush) 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Arwen, by a long shot...

FIRST TO VOTE!! WHOOT!
  3. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Arwen... hands down
    I think in this case...most fellas would prefer "hands on" ;) Liv Tyler is just plain HOT (who knew she comes from Steven Tyler's gene pool)

Although, ya gotta like a little bit of Eowyn's "I can fight just as good as any of the men" attitude...girl got the drop on Aragorn and take on the leader of the Ringwraiths. Something kinda attractive about that.

Galadriel...I must have a thing for elves or something?

Rosie...naw (not refering to our "Rosie" ;) ), I've always had a thing for taller girls.
  5. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Rosie...naw (not refering to our "Rosie" ;))
    Teehehe... [face_blush]
    Although this thread seems intended for male voters, I just had to vote for Rosie. :) All of those actresses though are very pretty women.
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I am surprised the girls haven't started "Which guy is the hottest in Middle Earth" poll? Only seems fair.
  7. skyedancer Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am surprised the girls haven't started "Which guy is the hottest in Middle Earth" poll? Only seems fair.
    Well, Geoff, I was wondering that just this morning and trying not to pout (because of Santa Claus coming) about it but I don't know how to make those buttons for voting or I'd do it myself--in the style of my heroine, Eowyn! Any of you other gals savvy in making poll? I want to vote for Faramir!

8. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Arwen may not have destroyed the Ringwraiths at the river...but the hottest little elf in Rivendale did outride them, and stand her ground:
    "If you want him, come and claim him!"

Again, something about a cute girl with a sword I find kinda attractive (shrugs). Personally I think the whole thing was a big misunderstanding...as the Ringwraiths weren't interested in Frodo, they were following her just to get her phone number! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.