main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which IJ is best?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by reeves1, Jun 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hansen

hansen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    From "worst/third best" to "best":

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

The reason I like this the least of the three is probably because I watched for the first time at a age where I found the cary stuff neither scary or cool. But more silly, so I guess this has affected my view on the movie in later years. And I also watch this far lesser than the other.

Oh, and Willie get's annoying when you have watched this movie a couple of times.

Raiders of the Lost Ark

It's the original, what can I say about that havn't already been said? It's adventurous and have some really great action sequences. But there's something about the last 10-20 minutes that's not right to me, it almost gets boring and... I don't really know what it is, but there's something about the last part of this one that bugs me.

and the winner is:

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Sean Connery is what pushes thi smovie into first place, and the Holy Graikl is to me a much better "treasure" than the Ark of teh Covenant. This one takes what works in the first two movies and does it even better. I have only one problem with this entire movie, and that is the tank chase towards the end of the movie, it just feels unneccesery and tacked on. But the movie picks up again afterwards and has the best climax of the three.

Wow, this became one of my longest posts ever, I did not plan on that. Too bad it's in a forum where so few will read it. Or maybe that's a good thing...

2. Well_Of_Souls

Well_Of_Souls Jedi Master star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    I love all three films so much that it's difficult to choose a favorite. I grew up on these movies and all of them have had a big affect on me, but Temple of Doom might be my favorite.

But the very best of the three is definitely Raiders of the Lost Ark, hands down.

3. Bad_Feeling

Bad_Feeling Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    1.) Crusade
    2.) Raiders
    3.) Doom

4. Blast

Blast Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2002
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Last Crusade(Close 2nd)
    Temple Of Doom

5. Imperial_Empire

Imperial_Empire Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2004
    Raiders if I had to choose one.

However I think TLC offers the best feel-good value (TLC=tender Loving Care?).

It turns out that the search for the holy grail is really the search for reconciliation between father and son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.