Clone Wars Which is Better? (Genndy's CW vs. TCW)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by fistofan1, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    I think it's exactly the same reason you like PT-Anakin (ok i just assume you do) but thing is that Ahsoka has no known future she is more mysterious than Anakin- we all knew he is gonna be Vader- and then she is million times more adorable than Hayden Christensen[face_mischief].... ok my opinion may be bit biased[face_laugh]

I was not huge fan of Soka first but more i see her more i have started to like her..... in movie she was bit irritating teengirl- then in season1 i accepted her completely - season 2 make me to accept her even better- she is ok after all..... season 3 had that great change of outfit and double sabers so HOBS turned me immediately to actually like her- she was "not that bad at all", Mortis trilogy turned me to actual Ahsoka-fan- haha creepy.... but now i constantly find myself defending her:p so maybe i have to accept i have started to really like her as character....... still i like many others- Obi-Wan, R2, Bail, Tarkin and most bad guys odd combination to be fan of[face_laugh]
  2. Krueger Force Ghost

star 4
    The new Clone Wars series, hands down. Looking back, Genndy?s CW series feels more like a concept, just an idea of how a Clone Wars series could look. The new CW series has taken the concept and expanded on it, fleshing it out and breathing life into it. Plus, the new series captures the feel of the films more than the previous series, IMO.
  3. Darth_Tarkus Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo, that's a really tough one. They both do it in different ways. And as I mentioned on the previous page, the old series used John Williams' original score much more often than this one, which to me gives an instant Star Wars vibe, so the new series is at something of a disadvantage there (which is unfortunate, I really wish they'd use classic Star Wars music more often, there are some major themes they still haven't used at all).
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Speaking of Genndy's series, best bit hands down was the Obi Wan/Durge fight on Muunilinst.

Durge should definitely come back to team up with Bane on some epic "partners in crime" mission. Only this time, stick with the Gen'Dai heritage and don't make him human dammit!:mad:

Also I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it's hard for me to compare them considering the total length of Genndy's series was about 2 hours 10 minutes while TCW so far is *whips out calculator*...1,430 minutes. Or just shy of 24 hours.

And that's not including the movie (add on another 98 minutes) or the extra scenes from the Director's cut editions of episodes on the DVDs...which is probably about another 1/2 an hour in total.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.