main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which is better: Light Side or Dark Side?????

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lord_Rema, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skystrider77

Skystrider77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2003
    this was the name used by Jedi Master Plo Koon to describe his light-side version of Force lightning..this was called electric judgement.

2. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Riight...show me that quote where he says the dark side is stronger.

And as for the saber duel...Force Absorb absorbs Force lightning, Push, Pull, and Drain and gives the Force power to me. Good luck getting past it. You CAN'T.

As for lightsaber techniques, you have no idea how many duels I've won. I've mastered every single lightsaber style. I know the best counter-moves for every move in the book. I'm afraid the lightsaber would end up in your chest. Either one of you.

*does disco*

Frankly, I don't know why we're arguing about it. We have no way to prove it.

And there is NOTHING that says light siders get tired faster. That has NO basis in fact. Dooku was just as tired as Yoda after the duel. If he wasn't he would have stayed and killed them all.

3. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Like i said, we are even at force. And you are arrogant like a darksider, yet you are a lightsider. You also get joy from destroying others. Perhaps you are walking the gray area?

Ok and lets think logically. The most powerful jedi ever, is blinded by and defeated ultimately by a Sith Lord who isnt even the greatest sith. Hmmmmmmmmm......Looks like lightsiders lose that one.

I have an example that could explain the tired thingy. Duel between obi-wan, Qui-Gon vs Maul. By the time they reached the red engery things. Maul was just breaking a sweat, while obi and qui were panting for breath. So it looks like darksiders win that one as well.

4. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Yoda died a natural death. Don't forget that.

And yeah, I do kind of walk the gray area, in real life as well as here, but I believe that light will win eventually. The essential nature of darkness is to destroy, while the essential nature of light is to build and create. I'm not always arrogant. I can be quite philosophical. It's just a matter of man stuff. Everyone has to be the biggest man. It's pointless, and ultimately futile.

I'm not going to argue this anymore because everyone in this thread is an enormous dark sider. That doesn't mean I concede defeat. If you want to argue this some more, find me on jk3. My name is "Azurewrath."

5. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Good Good!! I love when a lightsider admits defeat. I shall find you in jk3 sometime and teach you a lesson. As for the rest of you we will tell you all what happened in that duel. It will be very amusing.

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Humm
    Lightside all the way.
    Yes it takes time to learn and use the power because the mind and spirit need to grow. It takes responisbility and self control.(Heart attitudes)
    Yes you CAN throw Force Lighting and be Lightside. it's your mental and spiritual attitude. I'd only use it as a stunning weapon, or short out machines. enver to killa person or seriously harm them. In small doses it can restart a person's heart if used in the forum of a Healer's Ward..

7. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    I never conceded defeat. I merely challenge the usefulness of arguing this.

What's your JK3 name, so we can have that duel?

8. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    My jk2 and jk3 name is very simple. Lord Rema. But it might change, since im becoming Emperor of my clan.

9. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Well since no one is posting, i will take a tally of wins.

DarkSide: 3

LightSide: 1

Looks like darkside winning the choice test.
    [face_devil]

10. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    I can't argue with you there. More people seem to like the dark side.

11. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Thats odd. More ppl like the dark side, but in the Weakling Jedi forum, they all hate sith. Odd..... ?[face_plain]

12. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    I'm going with the darkside, but here's another question, why are the Sith always more respectable?

13. JediknightMcCue

JediknightMcCue Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    The Darkside is faster and more tempting to learn. But the Darkside is just used for Destruction. While the Lightside can be use for life saving, defense aganist enemy attacks and last but not least by any chance the lightside can be used to teach old padawans that they arent as good as they think they are!

Examples: Yoda vs Dooku(AOTC), Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader EP(ROTJ) and Anakin Skywalker vs Emperor Paplatine (ROTJ)

14. Lord_Rema

Lord_Rema Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2003
    Sith have honor and respect in their own way. Its difficult to explain but they DO have some honor.

"But the Darkside is just used for Destruction. While the Lightside can be use for life saving, defense aganist enemy attacks "

Oh yippy, im running around risking my life saving those who dont deseve to be saved or will die the next day. BUT OH YEAH!! Im being Good!!

Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.