main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Which is the superior species of the Kashyyyk System?

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Dec 4, 2003.

?

Which is the superior species of the Kashyyyk System?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Wookiees

85.7%
  2. Trandoshans

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
  2. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    This morning I was wondering this very question. So I went directly to the Star Wars Databank to do a bit of research.

From what I read, Wookiees were used as slaves during the reign of The Empire and also were game for the neighboring Trandoshans.

Not to bring my buddy Tumbark down, but what's up with the "proud arboreal species" if they can't put up a good fight? Not quite superior, if you ask me! ;)

Any other opinions?

3. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Dude, you have to stop smoking that crap. [face_laugh]

Seriously now, I definitely root for the Wookiees. Sure, they used to be slaves, but I think that is exactly what made them so strong. Whenever one gets through a tough struggle one usually emerges as a stronger individual.

Plus, Trandoshans are ugly and their mothers dress them badly. 8-}

4. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Slavery is a very complicated situation my dear friend Khal_DRhonn, and it does not necesarily dictates which species is the strongest. My vote must go to the Wookies.

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    For your information master Khal, the wookies where enslaved because of nasty trick on behalf of the evil trandoshan race. See when the republic first encountered both these species they where at war, the republic mediated the feud and the Wookiees eagerly joined them. What happened you say? Well, when the Empire came to power the trandoshans, which aparently the war never ended for, convinced the Emperor to declare all wookiees slaves.
    Wookiees are free arboreal creatures. Their strenght is legendary and their climbinb abilities incredible. They also are great at technology. They have fearful claws that they only use for climbing, not battle, if they are used in battle it is dishonorable and considered a sign of madness.
    Amongst the wookiees there are many vendettas between clans but they where shortly shut off after they realized that together they where stronger. They are feared for their rage all across the galaxy and respected for their incredible loyalty.

I think it's clear that the Wookiees are the superior race Khal. Wookiees 101.

Thank you and GN!

6. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Wookiees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.