main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Which is Worse?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    The one who follows him

Which is Worse:
    Being attacked by the Acklay or Rancor?

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    probably the acklay... there might be a slim chance you could outrun the rancor... not so with the acklay..

which is worse?

two day old skim blue milk
    or
    two day old yoda's stew..

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I'll bet even fresh from the pot Yoda's stew is nasty. What can possibly be in it? Snakes? *shudders*

Which is worse

being wounded by a lightsaber

or

being wounded by a blaster? (not killed, just wounded)

4. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Lightsaber, it even made Darth Vader scream.

Which is worse?

Having a bounty on your head with Jango Fett after you?

or

Having a bounty on your head with Boba Fett after you?

5. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    Well, technically they're both the same person [face_plain]

But I'd have to go with Boba.

Which is Worse:
    Picking a fight with Darth Maul or Yoda.

6. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    i'd say it would be worse to pick a fight with yoda, cuz he's a pretty easy going guy compared to maul.. maul would fight you if you stared at his tattoos too long.. but to get yoda to fight you, you'd have to really tick him off... like strike down some of his fellow jedi or hold them hostage... much more work..

and which would be worse to face in a fight? maul... he would toy with you before killing you... yoda would try to defeat you quickly without trying to kill you.

which is worse?
    trying to make small talk with Threepio

trying to make small talk with Boba Fett

7. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Well, technically they're both the same person

They may have the same DNA but that does not make them they same person. They had different upbringings, different training, etc.

Edit: Making small talk with Boba Fett. You say the wrong thing and he may kill you.

Which is worse: A really angry Leia or a really angry Padme?

8. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_mischief] That's a hard one. Leia is probably worse when she's angry and Padme.

Which is worse:
    Jar-Jar or the little annoying thing in Harry Potter 2?

9. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Dobby is worse than Jar Jar... why? the clothes... at least jar jar had style...

btw, i saw the dobby action figure... it comes with an iron and a lamp and a self-destructive behavior action feature... kids... it's ok for your toys to want to harm themselves...

which is worse?
    having lunch with sebulba
    or
    having lunch with a gamorrean guard

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    I'd say lunch with a Gamorrean Guard would be worse, not only because they drool, have bad table manners, but also they are incredibly stupid and wouldn't make very good conversation.

Which is worse

having to fight off one Tusken Raider, or a whole band of Jawas?

11. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    I'd say fighting off a band of Jawas...disgusting creatures, they are. 8-} Fighting just one Tusken Raider would seem a lot easier...heck, I took on an entire camp of Tuskens. [face_devil]

Which is Worse:
    Living on Tatooine or Kamino?

12. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    kamino is a worse place to live
    - can't go outside to play without getting wet.
    - kaminoans are isolationists and probably don't like foreigners living among them
    - clone kids never get time to come out and play with the other kids
    - can't tell any of your clonetrooper friends apart, regardless of whether they are in armor or not
    - kaminoan hallways have the lights way too bright.. at least on tatooine, the suns go down at night
    - no covered parking for my sandcrawler
    - sandcrawler no good on the ocean
    - can't scavenge any of the cloning technology without the kaminoans getting jango on my tail
    - crappy food for clones makes them healthy but tastes nasty.. rather go to mos eisley marketplace and get a dewback steak
    - kaminoan isolationism means that you don't get cable, and things cost more.
    - junk sinks to the bottom of the ocean, and that's no good!

which is worse?
    hitting your head on a death star doorway in front of all your crewmates or
    getting kicked in the groin by a pit droid?

13. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    Hitting my head, since they all have probably been genetically programmed to do the same thing...

Which is worse...a special edition with the entire cast replaced by ewoks, or with the entire cast replaced by Jar-jar?

14. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    a true story of something worse:

This morning, i decided to bring a lunch
    to work - some leftover tabouleh in a tupperware knockoff container. It's raining hard outside and I go out to my car. I decide to toss the tabouleh in the car while i take off the sopping wet car cover. so i
    open the door, and toss the container in, aiming for the passenger seat. it falls short, and impales itself through the bottom on the parking brake. i now have a
    3 inch hole in my lunch container and tabouleh all over the parking brake area, and broken plastic in my lunch. the brake lever is not sharp, the lunch is not
    heavy, and i didn't toss it all that hard. what are the chances of that happening?

15. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ That is unbelievable! But as far as your car being a mess, once you have a couple of kids, it will be a mess all the time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.