main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Which Jedi should really have more roles or their own Spin-Off Series?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by The Sith Camp, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I came to wondering about the Jedi - well the fact next to Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Qui-Gon Jinn, Luke, Leia, Master Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tinn to name a few in the films we've seen - you know also in the Clone Wars Cartoons or just the films in general they all are well known no doubt and a number of us would have liked these Jedi one way or another or bottom line is they are known well in the franchise some what BUT ... I was visiting a hobby store in Melbourne a few days earlier and I could not help but notice then there was a Rahm Kota figure (who I am considering getting) and also the fact how some survived Order/Protocol 66 but they're not in the Canon or rather in the Rebels Cartoons or for the matter they're only in the Comics ... BUT surely there must be other candidates for instance - why not K'Krukh or Rahm Kota - both veteran Jedi Commanders and survivors of Order/Protocol 66 for the matter ... or even Brand whom personally sacrificed himself to prevent Palpatine from possessing Anakin Solo for starters ... why not those candidates to name a few? But which Jedi other than these 3 candidates I mentioned - who else is worthy or should have had more roles or a Spin-Off atleast to an extent?

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    this should be in the spin off forum. :)

3. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Indeed! It should. "And so it is."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.