main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Jedi would you be?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tahiri, Dec 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Just a random question. Which Jedi do you think you'd be like most, and why? What would make you different? Then say which Jedi you'd like to be, and why.

2. JediASolo

JediASolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    Well, that's simple, I'd be Anakin Solo. I'm just like him. I even look like him a little. I guess the only difference would be that I'm a girl. Hmmm...guess that's why I like him so much.

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Anakin Solo, he's the most powerful Jedi ever, has a cool lightsaber, and as killed more Vong than anyone else.

4. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    i would be corran horn. he has one kick ass lightsaber, a wife(not too sure if shes hot), 2 jedi kids, killed a bunch of vong, and been in rouge squadren. Nuff said

5. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

'Rouge Squadron'? Must be the Mary Kay flight group.

6. Rev_Leidu

Rev_Leidu Jedi Master star 5

Nov 22, 2001
    Wes Janson. :D In the X-Wing series, of course, because that's basically the only place I know him. I'd want to be him because everyone likes it when he acts childish! :D

7. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Hmmm...
    I'd deffinately pick Anakin Solo... but one of the things you ask is what would make me different than him...
    Well...
    Not much.
    I have very similar features (blue eyes, brown hair) and a much similar personality (which is why I like the character so much in the first place)...
    Hmmm...
    I can't think of very many differences other than the fact that I'm real and he's not. And he's accomplished heroic deeds and I haven't,
    Other than that...

8. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    lol ^-^ I would be like Tahiri, I guess...I don't shut up, I try but usually screw up, etc... Oh well ^^() Now all I need to do is find a cute & sweet guy like Anakin >.< Guys at my school go two ways: the nice ones are my friends, and all the rest are -> insert bad word <-. Argh.

9. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Which would I be? Miko Reglia. That way, you know, I wouldn't have to see the galaxy die. And I'd only have a small role, and thats all I ever want.

10. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Since I can't be my own Jedi-self, then I'd pick:

(With appologies to Mastadge)

Corran Horn: because he's a smart ass.

Kyle Katarn: because he's a bad ass.

11. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
  12. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    id have to say Tahiri, yada yada blah blah, heheh

or a char i made up for a fanfic, Ezria SunLancer, hehehejedi, yada yada....hmmm, me think i like the word Yada....i need to stop that,

but mainly Tahiri!! what a lucky gal, oy....look who shes with, i mean, cmon!!! Anakin Solo.....*goes on or about an hour before looking at the time and going pale* i did it again, bah......

13. VeGeX

VeGeX Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2001
    I'd go for...
    1. Qui-gon Jinn
    2. Obi-wan Kenobi
    3. Anakin Skywalker ( get to chuck the Emperor down the hole :D )

I like the old order of Jedi, the NJO knights don't appeal to me much

14. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Now all I need to do is find a cute & sweet guy like Anakin"

I'm sweet... and I'm sorta like Anakin, but I'm deffinately not cute... 2 out of 3 isn't bad, right?
    Lol, just kidding. I hope you find someone, you strike me as the sort of person who deserves someone great (true that *is* only based on reading posts on a forum, but still).

15. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    Hmm, I think Jaina because she's about the same age as me and is a pilot in Rogue Squadron (hey, who wouldn't want that?). The only problem with that is I'd have to shrink from being nearly 6' tall to Jaina's hobbit-height. :p I'm not saying she has hairy feet or anything... I'm digging myself a hole here aren't I?

16. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Might be an unpopular answer, but I think I would be most like Jacen Solo. I tend to think too much (just like he does) but when I actually do take action, I usually get positive results in anything I am involved with. I want to be most like Luke - a leader, someone who's been through so much, yet still has patience, understanding and compassion in his heart. He believes what he is doing is right and enjoys setting an example for others to follow.

*aside* I am a big Anakin Solo fan also, but slicing up a few Vong doesn't make him the greatest Jedi ever, in my opinion. He could get there someday (as J_A_S so eloquently puts it) WHEN he comes back, but I don't think he's old enough to be there yet.

17. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
  18. DarkJediCaius

DarkJediCaius Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2001
    I would have to say Jaina or Nomi Sunrider, maybe to a lesser degree Mara Jade before she got married. They all have the tough but soft chick thing going. I am like that.

19. Bri-Gon_Geers

Bri-Gon_Geers Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2001
    I'd have to go with the old classic: Luke Skywalker, in both cases.

Right now, I'm movie-era Luke.

I'm generally calm and a nice guy, a bit of a whiner-boy when I have to be. I want adventure and excitement, but have no idea how to get there. I'm a little on the impatient side and wish I could change my life nownownow! Add to that the fact that I have tons of unresolved issues with a mostly-absent father and, yeah, I'm Luke all over. :)

I wish I was a bit more like Luke circa the NJO.

I could live with being *still* the nicest guy in the galaxy and not getting flak for it (except from that doofus Kyp and his rabble). Of course, there's the fate of the galaxy resting on my shoulders, but hey: I'm Luke Skywalker. It's no big thing. :D

I can live with the bionic hand thing and eventually get over that whole "My GOD, I kissed my sister... TWICE!" thing given time and therapy. In the bargain, I'd get the world's coolest astromech, I get to spoil my sister's kids (and then give them back to her ;) ), and I get to come home to someone like Mara Jade every night. Rowr. [face_love]

Sorry. Have a thing for spirited redheads. It's an illness. :)

Hey. He turned Darth Vader good again. He faced the Dark Side and won with his values more or less intact. He rebuilt the Jedi order from the ground up. What's not to like? :)

--Bri-Gon Geers
    "Dear Mom,

Went to Tosche Station to pick up power converters. Back soon.

Luv,

Bri"

20. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    I am of two minds.

Jaina-because she kicks major ass.

Mara-becasue she's around 45 years old, and STILL kicks major ass.

Decisions, decisions.

21. darthparth

darthparth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 10, 2001
    NJO Luke

22. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Yoda, he lives for 900 years so I can be a Jedi for longer.

Corran Horn

Mace Windu, cool cat

23. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    I'm probably most like Siri, I talk too much, I'm oppinionated and don't like being wrong ;) It's hard to say though, if I were a Jedi and had grown up around Jedi, and I was the best at lightsabering, I might be even more or even less like her ;) I know I'd LIKE to be her the best :)

24. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I'd be Anakin or Qui-Gon. Anakin because I can relate to him anyways, and Qui-Gon..well, I look good with long hair and I like green sabres.

25. Rogue_Starbuck

Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    Jacen, I guess.

R.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.