main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Jedi would you be?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tahiri, Dec 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "lol, jk, I know who my friend is, i accept no substitutions!"

I'm honored :D.

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Kier_Nimmion

Highlander is in my top ten favorite movies of all time- but it's the only one. The other three films and the TV series it has spawned have been some of the most nauseating things ever produced. It's like The Crow- there should have been only one.

I agree Kier. The Crow and The Highlander were both real good movies. The others just plain bit the big one. I leave with the immortal words of the Highlander - "There can only be one!"

3. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    I don't think I've ever seen that movie >.< I think I've seen the tv show.. (there is a tv show of that, isn't there??)

4. Doublemint

Doublemint Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2001
    I think I'd be Jaina...she and i are alike in so many ways.

plus, she really kicks butt.

5. AdMiRe

AdMiRe Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2001
    probably luke....we have a very similar personality...

6. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I'd have to say either Kyp, because he does what is neccessary to get the job done and though he acts through the dark side he is achieving light side ends.

Or the big guy himself, Anakin, because he also accepts the nature of the dark side but in the end he breaks everything to defend his family.

7. Beny_Onbe

Beny_Onbe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    "Great minds think alike."
    I forget who said that, but have you ever heard the other half of that saying? It goes, "and fools rarely differ." ;)

Um, being a girl naturally I'd want to be Mara Jade (not only is she a smart ass, but she kicks ass) and Tenel Ka's pretty cool as well. Otherwise, I love Corran Horn, he just rocks-I mean come on, he's got the Jedi heritage, he's a Knight, he was in Rogue Squadron, helped capture Coruscant, kills Yuuzhan Vong, defeats Shedao Shai-what more could you want (other than telekinesis)?
    And, as always, I love Obi-Wan!!!

8. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    I would be Mala D'car. She kicks some major ass with her saber (even bests her own master), plus her life is romantic, as well as her beginnings, she's got a smart mouth and doesn't take anyone's ****, half the time she is more wise than many masters. If none of you know who the hell I'm talking about I'm not surprised, she's a fanic character I made up, if anyone would beta read Chap. 1 I would be happy to send it over.

9. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Anakin. Granted, there are a few objections...

a) I'm 18
    b) I'm not a Jedi
    c) Don't have two siblings
    d) My Mum and Dad haven't saved the Galaxy, and my uncles are all retired

On the upside, I'd do very well at saving the planet. Watched 'Independence Day', got through the first half-hour, made a suggestion as to how to tackle the alien invasion. Guess what? Ages later, that was what they went and did.

Not so sure how I'd do at saving the Galaxy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.