main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Which Memphis area theatre will be the best for viewing Episode II?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IrishThunder, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    I think the Majestic will be pretty sweet. I unfortunately didn't get to see Episode I there, I saw it at the Malco Desoto.

2. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I'll probably be seeing it at the new Cordova Malco. Its only a few blocks from where I live, and its nice and new. Hopefully I'll be able to see the midnight showing.

3. Autumn_Skywalker

Autumn_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I saw EPI at the Majestic most of the times I went, and it was excellent. Most of the time if we waited on line then they let us in to sit and wait. Not bad. The sound was awesome.

I'm hoping for the IMAX at Muvico...if Malco doesn't have the exclusive contract for EPII.

*fingers crossed for IMAX*

4. master_jedi_korn

master_jedi_korn Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Ha Ha wrong my young jedi's. Muvico in Peabody Place has the clearest biggest and uncrowded showings for Epsiode II. Take heed my apprentices.

5. Jedi_Eoc-Lleb

Jedi_Eoc-Lleb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I saw it (all 3 times as of thus far) at the new one in Cordova.
    Master Jedi Korn, I heard the one at Peabody place had a very limited showing...GL was particular about which theaters the movie would be shown at (nationwide)..and only allow a few showings at the Peabody one...apparently due to the sound or something...I may be wrong though.

6. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Eoc-Lleb, jedi_korn, welcome to the forums! Its good to see that the release of AotC has brought new fans to boards. I hope you like it here, you can mostly find me in the Literature section. :)

I've seen the movie four times at the Cordova cinema as well. Opening night on a normal projector screening, and all the other times in the Digital theater. I noticed the differance, no dirt at all. :)

7. Jedi_Eoc-Lleb

Jedi_Eoc-Lleb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Thanx Wedge. Ive been a SW fan for some time now..but this movie really sent me over the edge! I'll prob go see it again....
    I'm in Germantown....so the new one in Cordova is just right down the road. Cant wait to see it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.