main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Which New M & M Colour would you vote for?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Apr 7, 2002.

?

Which New M & M Colour would you vote for?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2002.
  1. Purple

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Pink

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Aqua

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  4. Bleh! I hate M&Ms give me a REAL candy!

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
  2. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    If you want to vote for real you can go to the m-ms.com website, and vote! Just don't freak out like I did when the site starts talking to you! EEP!

3. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    You guys gotta play the "You don't know Colour Game!" It's a riot if you ever played you don't know Jack!

4. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    *backs away from Lotus* I know the voices in your head can be frightening, but it's ok... :) ;) 8-} lol, why would anyone want to eat a pink m&m? :confused: or purple for that matter, blech! If 1 of these is your fave color then sorry, but I hate them both!

5. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    I have a hard enough time eating pink peeps, let a long Pink M&Ms. I was in a silly mood. It had been a very productive meeting, and I was relaxin'.

6. Mara_Skywhiner

Jan 27, 2002
    i'm writing in pink just to annoy you! hehehehe... [face_devil] pink peeps aren't hard to eat... it's fun killing those disgusting little bunnies... [face_devil] I should write some more in pink, but I don't have anything else to say... :(

7. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Oh, look. Mara's discovered colored writing. Too bad it's Pepto Bismal color. Just kidding, Mara! [face_laugh] I'm just writing in green because they're my favorite M&M color. Don't ask me why. [face_devil]

8. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    As long as M&M's doesn't have any star wars premium stuff in the bags, I WON'T BUY 'EM!!

9. Mara_Skywhiner

Jan 27, 2002
    *waves hand* I'm a Jedi Master now! :D [face_devil] Obey me or I'll use the Sith tech... what's that Luke? I can't use sith techniques as a jedi? :( *grumbles* anyway, You WILL buy mimi m&ms with or without star wars promotion, and then you will send them to me! ;) 8-} those things rock! 8-}

10. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Imps' tip of the day... Those mini M&M tubes make great quarter holders for those who live in apartments and have to do laundry at the coin ops.

11. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    film tubes, the little plastic canister that film comes in works great for that too...holds exactly $6.00

12. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    I never would have thought about that. That's cool.

13. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    also, if you squeeze them kinda tight up near the lid, with the lid on (especially with the fuji tubes) the lid will POP off with a little pop noise and shoot across the room

the wonderfully useless things you can learn working at a camera shop!

14. ImperialRecruiter

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey, that sounds like a trick I've done with Pringles cans. If you take an empty can of Pringles with the lid on, and smack it good and hard on the side, you can launch the lid a good 15 feet if you hit it right. Aiming is kinda tricky, but achievable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.