Which NJO character are you???

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I get this from the signature of JediSmurf and thought it was kinda cool. New Jedi Order quiz

I'm Anakin when I picked male

You're a lot like the human weapon of the New Jedi Order; Anakin "I bed my friend and now I'm dead" Solo.
    When Anakin was an baby the evil spirit of the clone of the evil Emperor tried to enter his body. His mommy decided to name him after her daddy, Darth Vader, so poor young Solo was plagued with fear of becoming just like his grandpa. (It's like naming your kid Adolf Hitler.) The evily nightmares didn't help, either. When a moon crashed into this planet, Anakin flew away and did not save Chewbacca. A lot of people died for him and he felt very guilty. Booey. In the New Jedi Order he ran around poking things with his modded lightsaber (oh it's so special), and made out with his short blonde barefoot friend. Then the evily Yuuzhan Vong poked him to death with these snakes, but even though Troy Denning insisted he was 'gone', all the fans believed he was still alive. That is until Leia and the other Jedi roasted marshmallows over his body.

And just for kicks, when I chose female I was Jaina :p

You are a lot like the Solo brat pimping it big while your twin struggles to survive in the maze that is Coruscant/ Yuuzhan'tar.
    Poor guy. But you're still struggling to deal with the fact that your darling little brother got speared to save your life. A sacrifice which you have gladly put to use by playing mind games with convicted felon Kyp Durron and mashing lips with super suave Imperial pilot Jag while former best friend Zekkie cries in the corner. In the mean time, you're leading your own squadron and playing more mind games with the enemy. Which is probably a lot funner than whatever Jacen is doing right now.
  2. LianaMara Force Ghost

star 4
    Let's see...seeing as I'm a chick, I took the female quiz and I'm JAINA:

You are a lot like the Solo brat pimping it big while your twin struggles to survive in the maze that is Coruscant/ Yuuzhan'tar.
    Poor guy. But you're still struggling to deal with the fact that your darling little brother got speared to save your life. A sacrifice which you have gladly put to use by playing mind games with convicted felon Kyp Durron and mashing lips with super suave Imperial pilot Jag while former best friend Zekkie cries in the corner. In the mean time, you're leading your own squadron and playing more mind games with the enemy. Which is probably a lot funner than whatever Jacen is doing right now.

Yes! Wouldn't mind making out with Jag, but could I possibly switch him for Kyp? I like Kyp better. ;)
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha, well you threw kype to the curb babe. All you get is the other fly boy :p I like Jag better anyway. I've never been a huge Kype fan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.