Which Of These Characters Should Be Introduced To The NJO?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by RebelOutlaw_Ace, Sep 27, 2001.

?

Which Of These Characters Should Be Introduced To The NJO?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
Kyle Katarn 30 vote(s) 47.6%
Boba Fett 9 vote(s) 14.3%
Dash Rendar 18 vote(s) 28.6%
Zekk 6 vote(s) 9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dargo_Seranek Jedi Knight

I only hope Allston brings back some of the Wraiths. Specifically, Face. It'd be interseting to see how he has survived over the years. If he has that is which is very unlikely
  2. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Zekk is in SbS. So, I exclude him from my voting. I vote for Kyle for the same reason everyone else probably did. But if Zekk wasn't confermed to be in SbS, I'd be voting for him.

And more than anyone else, I'd want Ken to come back. Incogneto as a Jedi. Only Luke and the other higher ups know he is really the grandson of Palaptine.
  3. Balance_Point Jedi Master

star 4
    I voted for Dash, because I always thought he was a cool character. Hopefully, if they're bringing YJK characters and X-Wing characters back into the mix, they'll eventually bring Dash back too. I'd be happy with just a mention of his name.
  4. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe i missed it, and I proabaly did. But, didn't Dash die?
  5. Jarik Jedi Master

star 4
    No, he faked his death. He's still alive and In Shadows of the Empire Evolution. You can watch him fake the escape if you beat the computer game on medium or hard.
  6. JWK Jedi Master

star 4
    Rendar even though.....

*spoilers*

it looks like Zekk is going to be introduced in SbS

End Spoilers
  7. Jedi_Aub Jedi Knight

Could somebody please give me a run-down on this Zekk character? I never read the young/junior jedi knight books.
  8. RebelOutlaw_Ace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Brakiss (the dude from Luke's first twelve who turned to the Dark Side after Gantoris) trained up Zekk as a Dark Side Jedi. Lots of things happened, Brakiss was killed in a self-destruct of a ship, and Zekk went back to the Light Side.

Zekk and Jaina were very...close...let us say. But, he had other dreams, and took off in one helluva beat-up ship, which used to be owned by old Peckhum (mentioned in Conquest). Jaina moved on, and I guess so did he.

Zekk's lightsaber is orange, with a yellow-highlighted core, instead of white.

-Reb
  9. Galleon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Voted for Kyle
    I hope they bring in Jix to ride a swoop and kill a bunch of people.
    FETT DID NOT DIE
    In Luke's story in the Chewbacca Comic series it shows the people of Sernpidal as not being Human which, lat time I checked FETT was. Still he would be to old to do much.
  10. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    None of them for the reason in my sig.

Episode 2 spoilers:

Fett's not actually that old.

11. GoldenVeila Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm Zekk was mentioned in Insider? I must not have that issue...*sigh*

EDIT: Nevermind. I just read the Troy Dennings thing...wow Tenel Ka, Zekk and Raynar in one book? I think I'm gonna pass out..or scream..or both. Okay maybe not literally but...I just have missed those characters deeply okay? the YJK were the first star wars books I ever read lol :D
  12. Muke_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I picked Kyle cuz this is NJO and he would no doubt kick some major ass. Zekk will appear in Star By Star.
  13. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    No, way, they'd just kill kyle in some throw away line. Leave him be to the people at Lucasarts taht do cool stuff with his character.
  14. JadedofMara Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree with valentio...so i guess maybe dash...although i never knew he survived until five minutes ago
  15. Darth_Destructo Jedi Master

star 4
    Dash.
    I just wanna know what he'e been up to.
  16. Darth_Kevin Force Ghost

star 5
    Was Dash Rendar's survival at the end of SOTE in any other format other than the end of the video game? I read the comic books, but don't recall it there.
    I know it wasn't in the novel.

Jarik mentioned that he appears in SOTE: Evolution, but I don't remember this. Could someone refresh my memory?

Thanks.
  17. IronParrot Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I voted for Zekk. Boba Fett died in the Sarlaac. Katarn and Rendar both died because I suck at computer games.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.