Please enlighten me with your technical wisdom Okay for all those learning impaired. When you have a game that's not installed onto a hard drive (yes for instance a console disk) the base game files have to be on each disk. That means the graphics engine, the base game values, main character renderings, on and on and on. It's all duplicated on to each disk. This can become memory intensive if someone wanted to put alot of work into the gameplay. What this can leave is a disk without a lot of room on it for game length and storyline. You can go to a second disk, but those annoying game files will still be there as well. You don't have an "install" disk and a "gameplay" disk like say Galatic Battlegrounds. So if a programmer wanted to go all out like in Marrowwind and make the game freakin huge the base game files would take up 90% of the disk leaving 10% for gameplay. Which would mean it would need 10 disks to equal 1 DVD disk. These are all hypotheticals, but what it means is that this situation probably wouldn't happen because it's inefficent. Instead they create a small world that is used over many times to simulate a larger more epic game. Which means that gameplay can be limited by the big N's choice of storage. The whole point here is that Nintendo should have gone DVD to keep themselve competetive. Who knows how good and long they could have made Zelda (non cell shading) or Metroid on a DVD. Yeah maybe you can't pick up a miniDVD anywhere but you can't pick up a blank nintendo cartridge anywhere either yet I know lots of people with illegal copies of old games. BTW Thank's for the Nickname Dirty-San. I like it.