main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Which Rebels character is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darth_revan96, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ObsGryphon

ObsGryphon Jedi Padawan star 1

May 8, 2015
    Ghost crew, possibly Hera and Sabine. The others, none from the Imps. Ahsoka, yes.

2. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    If anyone is a Han Solo analog in terms of character, it's (ironically) Ezra. They're both somewhat mouthy and egotistical small-time crooks with a conscience (Ezra a little more in the conscience department than Han, but still). They even both have a Wookie owing them a life-debt.

I don't really have a "favorite" character. I find almost all of them to be interesting in one way or another. The only real exception is Vizago. He's just "generic bad guy/crook #2" type stock character. They tried to go for a riff on Hondo in his early appearances, but he's a little too...ugh...to pull it off.

3. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Tarkin.

He's a monster of course, but he's also an extremely competent military pragmatist and seems to work very well under pressure. He never loses his cool. That's a pleasure to watch.

4. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    Sabine, I'd have to say.

5. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    From the ghost crew,Chopper easily. Mostly because of his sadistic tendencies. The others (except Ezra whom I don't care about his fate) are OK. Kanan is obviously the more developed character for now, let's see about the others. Otherwise, I love Vader even if he appeared only for a few seconds this season because I sense a lot of beatings for next season :D (finally!).

6. Coffee Two Sugars

Coffee Two Sugars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2015
    Of the OCs, I guess I like Kallus best, despite his ... well, hair. Of the others, Ahsoka. The main Ghost crew did nothing for me so far.

7. GuilD

GuilD Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2015
    Ehh.. It's a tie between Ezra and Sabine. Initially I didn't have a favorite, then I started to really take a liking to the entire team while always favoring Hera. After that I started to take a more concrete liking towards Sabine who quickly became my favorite with Hera and Ezra tailing her. With the most recent events of the first Season, Ezra is now tied with Sabine with the two of them jetting back and forth. Sometimes it's Ezra and sometimes it's Sabine. In TCW, Ashoka was from the start my definite favorite in front of Anakin, Kenobi and maybe about two others (in that order), but I've yet to see how she is in Rebels so I can't really rank her. :/ I couldn't have cared less about Chop initially, but that scene from Call to Action really bumped him up for me especially in his rocket through space into the Ghost's hangar. So solid. The fact that he might've virtually rescued the team by calling in Rebel reinforcements at the end of Fire Across the Galaxy was a huge plus too. Shoes just how much he cares about his crew (or at least Hera [face_laugh]) .

All in all my list of favorite characters is as follows:

1. Ezrabine
    2. Hera
    3. Chopper/Kanan/Zeb

8. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015
    Loth-Cat, Stalker of the Plains, Slayer of Probe Droids

9. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Kanan, though personally I don't think he's been developed as well as he could be so far.

10. Rax

Rax Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2015
    I haven't seen anyone state Lando yet guys, no one forget him :D

11. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Is there a version of this with readable text?

12. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Well, I've a bigger version and it's kind of readable (if you zoom in, you can make out most of the text), but if anyone has a better version, that would be great.

[​IMG]

Oh, and there are versions out there of this same WANTED poster for each of the Lothal rebels. Pretty cool.

13. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    Hera, followed by Kanan, then the astromech that Chopper took the place of before tossing him out of the Ghost a few thousand feet about ground level. Oh, and lets not forget puffer pig.

14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Ahsoka

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  15. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Folks are of course welcome to vote any which way they please, but something about folks voting "Ahsoka" strikes me as odd.

Not that someone may like Tano best; that's not the issue. No, what I find weird about it is that to me, if any label for Ahsoka is appropriate, it would be that of a TCW character (who is now appearing in other Star Wars canon). It would be as strange to me as someone voting "Darth Vader" for favorite Rebels character.

Now, I know the OP said "Just any Rebels character in general you really like," but it feels like it's not really in the spirit of the query, or something.

I mean, if I was considering TCW characters in my vote, then by all rights I should have gone with Rex. I don't know. Anyway, thanks for letting me get that off my chest.:p

Oh, and as it stands -- going by characters first introduced in Rebels -- as I say, my favorite would be Ezra.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Ahsoka so far is my favorite, she's got good charisma and screen presence. Am looking forward to the great warrior she's being billed as - hope its not a dud.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  17. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    At this point I think it's long past time we stop thinking of certain characters as "OT characters" or "Rebels characters" and so forth and just start calling them all what they are: Star Wars characters.

revan772 and jabberwalkie like this.
  18. Darth Amr

Darth Amr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    Sabine
    The show needs more Mandalorian bad assery

19. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Hera is pretty badass. She knows how to keep everyone else in check.

20. Keffers

Keffers Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2015
    I don't really have a favorite, but Sabine is up there purely because she's Mandalorian and they're all awesome. If we're talking characters that appear in Rebels but not mainly just in Rebels, I would definitely have to say Ahsoka or Vader. I also liked the Inquisitor (mainly his lightsaber).

21. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Hera. The idealist. The heart and soul. The glue. Without her that crew would fall apart in no time.

22. SoloBrothers

SoloBrothers Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2013
  23. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    Kanan is my favorite one so far. Hera is a close second.

24. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Captain Rex, Hondo and Darth Vader are my favorite characters so far.

25. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015