main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Revan Head Do You Like

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by snelson, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I read that the LS male one was better due to the fact that as was mentioned it is then the story of a former Sith Lord and his love for a Jedi Knight.

2. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    where did it say that a female revan could have loved a jedi knight there was a poll on obisidian forum says people like female revan and female exile was 72 male revan female exile was at 72 there are some who chose revan as a girl and the exile as a man

a friend of mine likes the both revans

3. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    [face_hypnotized] 8-} Too many quotes in quotes!!!

a friend of mine likes the both revans
    That would make your friend... oh just forget it...

Which head do you guys like better for kotor 2? I used to go with the white guy with short black hair, but I found a good modded head that I use now. The head is supposed to be anakin, but its not dead on enough to make it seem as you are anakin mileniums before he was born...

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I'm pretty sure in Canon Revan is a male and the Exile is female.

5. Fox4

Fox4 Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    Revan:canon-version:Male

Exile:canon-version:Unknown, but presumed female.

6. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    I believe that the canon states that both Revan and the Exile are lightside males. Me, I prefer Revan to be male as a lightsider because of the relationship angle with Bastila. As a darksider I prefer Revan to be female if only to give whiny Carth the end he so richly deserved right at the end.

I found the female Exile's story to be more rich or varied than the male version. I don't know why, it just seemed that way to me.

7. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    how would we know what the Exile's cannon or default gender are? There has been no follow up game or info or anyhting

8. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

Reven certainly has to be a Male Lightsider for the story to work. There would be no Republic at all in KOTOR II had Reven gotten control fo the Star Forge and decided to lay waste. ;) Doubtfull he would have left before giving the known regions a good old fashioned Sith Ass-Kicking.

Exile works for me on any Level. Male/Female, Darkside/Lightside. Handmaiden is a slightly more interesting character than Disciple, so I prefer Male Exile. I still would like the beginning of the KOTOR story for you to a Padawan to the Exile at his new Academy. Your Sex matches the Exiles sex, and your answers to his questions about your "Code" Determine if it is a Jedi or Sith Academy. Reven is the opposite gender and dark/light of the Exile to begin the game and abducts the Exile. Game continues from there.

Carnage

9. Master_Starwalker

Sep 20, 2003
    It didn't say that the female Revan could, however the male Revan can and that's why I prefer Revan as a male. Though there are few who think the female Revan can love Juhani but I think I remember that being proven to be a glitch.

10. darktalon

darktalon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2005
    I use mullet-wearing male!Revan as well. I wonder what it is about that head that makes so many people choose it. Revan is male to me for pairing reasons, but the Exile can be either and I slightly prefer female. Both LS.

11. Master_Starwalker

Sep 20, 2003
    I know I picked the mullet because I thought it looked the most Jedi-like thanks to Ewan and his Jedi-mullet

12. Mandalorian-Jedi

Mandalorian-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    I picked it because it had the longest hair and I have pretty longish hair :p

13. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I always go far Mullet-Man too.

And just to clarify, Revan is canonically LS male but not decision has yet been made about the Exile.

Though someone over at LA or LFL wants the Exile to be female, can't remember who. I prefer the Exile to be female aswell, just because Deciple is so much cooler than Handmaiden.

14. Ashen_Shugar

Ashen_Shugar Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2006
    Bald tash man(Kotor1)
    Obi wan lookalike (2)

MasterGuff's right the canonical ending for the exile has not been picked though the general consensus say it's female.

15. darktalon

darktalon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2005
    Leland Chee is a female!Exile advocate, according to Wikipedia which gave a link to the Star Wars official forum post in question. (here)

16. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    As for male Revan, my favorites are the tan guy with the hair up in the front and the black guy with cornrows. Female Revan, my favorite is the one with the black ponytail and the blue eyes.

17. Smuggler_4_Life

Smuggler_4_Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2005
    Always used the bald dude as Revan. My fiancee and I have a long-running argument... to me he looks asian, but she says he's black.

But either way, I thought his was the only look with any *real* personality.

18. CieSharp

CieSharp Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2002
    I finished the game with the guy who looked Asian.

19. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    I use the dark-skinned woman with straight layered hair.

20. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    For Revan? The scar faced guy with the soul patch. For the Exile I picked the dude with wavy hair and a beard.

21. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Male Revan - Either Mullet Man or the black bald guy. The one that kinda has a Mace Windu look about him. He looks especially badass as Darth Revan. There are others that are pretty cool, but those two are the best.

Female Revan - Meh. Most are decent, but none really stand out. Blonde chick with the pony tail, I guess.

Male Exile - Either the Obi-Wan lookalike or the bald guy with the facial scar (you know, the one used in all the promotional images). Those are the only two even worth mentioning. Every other male Exile face is just so unbelievably goofy-looking.

Female Exile - Pretty much the opposite. Almost all of them are really cool. If I had to pick... probably the one blonde-ish chick with the shoulder-length hair that's not in a pony tail.

... I'm such a nerd.

22. Master_Starwalker

Sep 20, 2003
    Well now that KOTOR 2 heads are coming up I think that in this case it depends if you're going Light or Dark Exile.

I think that the Obi-Wan look-a-like is best if you're going to be a light sider but if you're going dark I used the short haired guy with the scar.

23. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    is the obi-wan look alike the bearded one he does look like obi-wan but he looks more like jesus christ

24. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    I choose mullet man for both games ;)
    You can see that they pretty much used the faces from the first game with only minor changes. Maybe it's only my graphic engine, but mullet man was caucasian in the first game and hispanic in the second one, or at least much darker in skin tone.

That small difference was enough for me to choose basically the same head again, as he looked close to my Revan, but not the same. Didn't really like the other faces all that much.

25. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Totaly! :D He is the best looking of all. Very handsome for a computer characters. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.