main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Saber is Better?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Stealth_Jedi, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandit-Jedi

Bandit-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2001
    Definitely the Master Replicas Anakin Force F/X lightsaber. Why is it the better? It has realistic sound fx that make it as close to a real lightsaber as you can get right now.

May The Force Be With You!

2. CrimsonK

CrimsonK Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    I disagree. The Anakin FX saber is much better than Parkssabers. His aren't even licensed props, just weird creations. For example, MR has the Anakin FX saber but Parks has some "Fury" sabers and the like.

Not to mention the Parks have no sound and the Anakin blade is brighter. I would rather pay $90-140 for a brighter blade wit sound effects than $265 for a blade with no sound effects.

3. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    i see your point but parksabers are better in some ways , what im not sure of ;)

4. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    No way Dude...the Parks sabers are brighter than the MR!!! The humming noises that I make for a lightsaber sounds better than the MR! 8-} The MR sabers, that I was using at the Comic Con, sound effects can barley be heard! The $20 Hasbro ones sound better. Plus the Parks sabers are virtually indestructible! :)

5. BobaFett688

BobaFett688 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2001
    Quick question about the Hasbro Training Saber: Is there a way to turn off the voices and password protection on the saber so you just get the cool sound effects and light? If so, does it require taking the whole thing apart?

I don't actually own the saber, but if you can turn off the voices and password protection, then I'll definately get it.

6. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    AnakinWisler, I would *never* spend over $200 on a toy lightsaber -- no matter how good it could *possibly* be! Well, not unless I win the lottery or something... ;)

7. CrimsonK

CrimsonK Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    AnakinWisler, from what I have read on many msg boards, the saber is better than the Comic Con version. Several people bought it even after seeing the comic con version and have stated that it was definitely not the same thing they saw. Maybe MR decided to improve it after Comic Con I'm guessing.

8. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    Curious...if someone wants to bring theirs to the Con next year, we can fight it out...your MR against my Parks (well, so to have Parks saber). 8-} Then we'll see which one is better. 8-}

9. CrimsonK

CrimsonK Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    For some reason, I get the feeling the Anakin FX would put some dents and scratches on the parks saber mainly because the anakin fx is heavier and thicker. Who knows. I live in NY and theres no way Im flying across the country to have a saber battle ;)

10. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    ^ Too scared eh. 8-} It's not my saber of which you should be scared, it's the wielder. [face_mischief]

11. CrimsonK

CrimsonK Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2002
    Hey Anakin, just curious, which Parksaber do you own and which color?

12. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    Actually, I don't own one...yet. I have used different ones from my friends and think the sabers are GREAT! I plan to order the Rouge this month w/blue light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.