main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which Spaceship is your favorite??

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Lt_Damien77, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Damien77

Lt_Damien77 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    I think the A-Wing is the best out of the entire Star Wars Universe just because it's so darn fast. I mean those twin Event Horizon engines just leave any pursuer in the dust!

I want to know what your favorite ship is and why. Post your opinions please!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Yoda_Windu

Yoda_Windu Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    I always have loved the X-wing. there is nothing like it. There will never be a better ship than the X-Wing!!!!!

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    Advanced TIE fighter. b/c it's Darth Vader's

4. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    The Xwing is a great ship. The Falcon is also very very cool. The ISD's are cool as well as the SSD's. I really can't choose just one ;) And we are talking OT here, if we included the PT I have quite a few I like from them as well.

5. Thermal_Exhaust_Port

Thermal_Exhaust_Port Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    The B-Wing never gets the recognition that it deserves.

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. Coligeon

Coligeon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    Yeah, the A wing didn't really get to do anything in the OT truthfully. For me, I'm a Millinium Falcon guy. It is just too funny how the hyperdrive never works in ESB. "It's not my fault."

7. Darth_Ekul

Darth_Ekul Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    no doubt ..... X-Wing is my favorite. nothing else like it and i like when its in attack mode. then its the millenium falcon and the advanced tie-fighter (Vader used in ANH).

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. Boba_Fett_00

Boba_Fett_00 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    Millinium Falcon and Outrider by far

9. Master_Windu55

Master_Windu55 Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    All of you that have the Mellinium Falcon as one of their favorites are retarded, that ship has been cobbed together from who knows where across the galaxy, it breaks down at the worst possible time, and it's not "the fastest ship in the fleet." It goes 102 MGLT, faster than the X-wing but can't even compare to the A-Wing, not even to the TIE-Interceptor. And why stop at the TIE-Advanced when you could go to the better TIE-Defender? I have no idea why they never used the T/D at the Battle of Endor. The Empire might have won then, maybe.
    But the B-Wing is never really recognized by anyone, it really ain't that fast. Faster than the Y-Wing and pretty much better in everyway, excluding the pivoting Ion Cannons.
    The X-Wing and A-Wing are very excellent fighter choices though, the A-Wing has the same shield srength as the X-Wing(believe it or not) but is not as versitile, it has concussion missiles, not Proton Torpedoes.

But I personnally like the Firespray-Starfighter(the same ship that Boba/Jango Fett have) and the YT-2400, but the best ship there ever will be in Star Wars is the Outrider, nothing compares. Eight Advanced Proton Torpedoes, twin Dual Cannons, and Imperial class hyperdrive, and Imperial sensors, it can dust the TIE-Defender.

The Firespray and YT-2400, the best i think there are.

The Force be with us,
    Mace Windu

10. mrblack66

mrblack66 Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I always go back to my favorite..the Mach Five.

A close second would be Santa's sleigh, talk about SPEED!

11. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Talking strikly movies, the X-Wing or ISSD probably.

In game terms, the Missile Boat (two racks of 40 missiles. . .oh, yea) and the TIE Defender.

12. DarthSrnec

DarthSrnec Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    The Y-Wing.

Joe Johnston once said that it combines "styling and function", I agree. He also called it the "Grand Prix" of starfighters: very graceful and visually exciting.

The scenes from ANH where they are making the bombing run ont he Death Star and Darth Vader is in chase are the best sequences of the entire movie and I've watched them again and again.

If you include capital ships, the "Executor"-class Star Commandships are the best, the grand entrance and the shadow it creates over the minute destroyers in TESB is a great scene which helps set the mood for that movie.

13. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    Anyone who says another person is retarded for liking something is retarded. (WINDU)

I nicknamed my car the FALCON.

14. Doo-Kimmie

Doo-Kimmie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    I have two favorites: the Corellian Corvette and the Imperial Shuttle.

I just like the look of both of those ships.

15. Master_Windu55

May 25, 2002
    Ok, sorry Devilanse, they aren't retarded, but the Millinium Falcon ain't the best ship around.
    But I', glad to see there are some Y-Wing fans out there, DarthSrnec is one.
    And the I forgot toatally about the Missile Boat, that thing is great. Nice choice Corran_Horn_.

The Force be with us
    Mace Windu

16. Coligeon

Coligeon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    Yeah really Master_Windu55, that was pretty crude sheesh. I like the millinium falcon for that exact reason: because it is always malfunctioning, it's halarious.

17. shinjo_jedi

shinjo_jedi Jedi Master star 5

May 21, 2002
    The X-Wing. Its so awesome!

18. Kit_Fisto41

Kit_Fisto41 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    i'm a sucker for Slave I. Especially after AOTC. The lasers kick butt, it's got those sweet seismic charges, the seekin cuncusion missles, and i'm sure it's got all other sorts of cool stuff.

19. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Kit_Fisto41

You know... you're right after AOTC Slave 1 is my second favorite "personal" ship. I mean Han's got the falcon, the queen has her ships, Vader has his tie, but the Fetts have the Slave 1. ;) and seismic charges too.

Also, I would like to add that I am partial to the Imperial Shuttle. I know most people didn't like its addition in ESB:SE but I love that ship. :D

20. Master_Windu55

May 25, 2002
    Yes, the Falcon does break down and I agree it's funny, but really, if you're tryin to run from the Imps, not a good thing.

The Force be with us
    Mace Windu

21. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I'll throw a new one out there: The TIE Interceptor. Fast, sleek, deadly and very high on the coolness scale :)

22. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Someone better be givin the B-wing some props...'for I have to bust some Lightside skullz open.

~Peace.

23. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    B-Wing for the Original Trilogy, most definitely.

24. Scout_Trooper

Scout_Trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Not an easy choice, but I'd say the Super Star Destroyer. I also love the Millennium Falcon, X-Wing, and Vader's Advanced TIE Fighter.

25. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I dunno if you call it a "ship", but if it wasn't for the escape pod in ANH, we'd have no trilogy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.