main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Which Star Wars Character Would You Be?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER

BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 26, 2003
    Which character from Star Wars do you think you are most like and why.

I would have to say Boba Fett or Han Solo, nothing get results better then a blaster. I like to get things and always looking to make more money. I am not bad at cards or tracking people down either.

Ok, now its your turn.

2. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Hmmm...Jango Fett or Boba Fett...but they both die. At least Jango's death is quick and clean. I'd hate to be digested over a thousand years (and IMO, Boba didn't escape, despite what the EU says).

3. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I think I'd be like Anakin Solo, I'm brave and think of others, I've got a good heart, but sometimes I'm a little to quick to anger and a little rash at times :p

4. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Hmm, I guess Obi-Wan. He's very practical and understanding. He's a stoic man often times and is very clever. He has a strong sensitive attunement to the Force. He's wise and has a strong sense of honor. He's true, compasionate, and in favor of such great masters as Yoda and Mace Windu. Although he's sometimes prone to frustration and can be critical of people he's still good ol Ben, you can always count on him. He dies well and with honor in A New Hope. He's a great pilot and he's awesome with a saber! He took out Darth Maul, and even gave Anakin an ass whoopin! :D

I'm like him in that I like to be practical and understanding. I'm usually stoic. I have a sense of honor and morals. I easily get frustrated at times too. I'd really like to be a swordsman and a capable fighter.

5. threepio_mania

threepio_mania Jedi Master star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    Probably Chewbacca. Tall, relatively quiet, but always dependable. Plus I like hugs. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.