Which Star Wars RPG sourcebook would you want Wizards to make?

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi_Authority, Aug 10, 2005.

?

Which Star Wars RPG sourcebook would you want Wizards to make?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Beginning of the Jedi 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Battle of Rusaan 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Great Hyperspace Wars 5 vote(s) 17.9%
One that has the species of the famous DUD BOLT! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other 17 vote(s) 60.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeah, I?d take just about any sourcebook right now. I should?ve known better than to think WOTC was going to take good care of SWRPG in the long run. I?m glad they finally released some web supplements for ROTS on the website, but seriously, is anyone still playing ?Living Force?? (Or should I call it, ?The Forgotten Realms of SWRPG??) Because ?Living Force? stuff makes up about 75% of WOTC?s measly ?web enhancements? nowadays. Sheesh, I thought they were going to progress into that Hutt campaign anyway.

I really feel like WOTC has just flat-out given us the shaft on this one. I bought their SWRPG products again and again, and then what happens? They just stop producing. No reason at all, they just stop. No ?Rise of the Empire Sourcebook?, no ?Ultimate Starships of the Galaxy?, no ?New Republic Sourcebook?, no nothin?. I could understand if they?d already covered virtually all that needs to be covered, but the hard fact is, they haven?t ? not by a long shot. As said in a previous post, nothing has even been released since before ROTS, and that?s just sad.

I know the miniatures are selling like crazy and they have to keep up with production, but a decent amount of their buyers are SWRPG players too. And it begs the question: why not support both? I don?t understand why they can?t just release a new RPG sourcebook, oh say? once or twice a year? Is that so much to ask for??

Alright, I?m off my soapbox.
  2. Sith_UK Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'd like to see the rise of the empire even if it was a web enhancement
  3. DarklordThor Jedi Youngling

Actually they did do some more planetary info. They did a three part series of articles on the Deep Core, such as Empress Teta and a couple others.
  4. MercenaryAce Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Minis are more profitible, we all know it.

Anyway, I would love a source book that convereted some outside sources, like the old rpg stuff, or the Star Wars galaxies or even stuff that only apeared in their own minis and TCG.

Course, I'ld also like to see the X-Wing allaince ships brought in.

Finally, something that brought all the stuff introduced in Star wars gamer in one place.

Let's make a colletive wish list, plus the cancled books:
    KOTOR
    Unkown Regions
    Mid rim/inner rim
    revised Ultimate Starships, darkside source book, Power of the jedi, etc..
    Clone wars (including ep.3)
    NJO source book 2
    Ultimate Space Stations
    SWG
    Mandalorians and independent factions
    Ultimate "Gamer" source.
    Other force users
  5. Nur_Ab_Sal Jedi Youngling

star 2

"Sith Magic Sourcebook"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.