main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Toronto Which store sell SW poster at the cheapest price?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jangofat, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jangofat

Jangofat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    i live in Scarb.

2. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    a fellow scarberian! try agincourt mall..especially the discount den..or better yet check out fairview mall..theres a little movie store with great poster prices :)

3. Jangofat

Jangofat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    thanks for the info

4. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Walmart has some for pretty chep too but you have to look for them. The Walmart in my area is got them hidden in a corner.

5. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Does anyone know if you can buy the actual movie poster in a store? They had them for TPM, but I couldn't find them for AOTC. I can only find the ones like Jango Fett, Padme, Jedi Knights, The Dark Side, etc...

6. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Can't remember where exactly, but thee's place on younge south fo Dundas 100% dedicated to selling those.

7. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

There is a poster store around yonge and wellsley that will definetely have them i know they have all the hard to find LOTR ones and specialize in movie posters in general...sorry don't remember the name :(

8. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    That one is called Hollywood Rennessaince I believe (forgive my atrocious spelling, it's 4:05am and my poor brain needs sleep)

9. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I'll have a look there then. It seems pretty far from where I live though.

10. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Yoda;

"Silver Snail you attend, and find your movie poster you will. Hmmmphf!"

11. rectrek

rectrek Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Yeah, Hollywood Rennessaince (spelling is probably wrong) is the place I buy my Star Wars posters. Those being the prequel posters, both the teaser and official posters of Episode I and II.

It's a great place for hard to find posters.
    There even have the Spider-man featuring the World Trade Centre. I have this poster but double taped it to my wall and it has a rip on the bottom. They're selling for about $150, trying to save up so I can another one.

NOTE: For those who don't know. This was a official teaser poster for the new Spider-man movie and it featured a close up shot of Spidey's face with the WTC reflected in his eye lens. It was just released around the beginning of September 2001. After the events of 9/11, (I bought the poster the first week of Sept. for $20), the poster was recalled and new shipments were immediately cancelled. Sony began a new campaign, featuring a new poster and trailor. I spoke to someone who said on 9/12 the poster was selling for about 2grand on the net!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.