Toronto Which store sell SW poster at the cheapest price?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jangofat, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jangofat Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. Elewyn Jedi Master

star 4
    a fellow scarberian! try agincourt mall..especially the discount den..or better yet check out fairview mall..theres a little movie store with great poster prices :)
  3. Jangofat Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    Walmart has some for pretty chep too but you have to look for them. The Walmart in my area is got them hidden in a corner.
  5. Ardens_Furore Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone know if you can buy the actual movie poster in a store? They had them for TPM, but I couldn't find them for AOTC. I can only find the ones like Jango Fett, Padme, Jedi Knights, The Dark Side, etc...
  6. Duker_Duck Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't remember where exactly, but thee's place on younge south fo Dundas 100% dedicated to selling those.
  7. Elewyn Jedi Master

star 4

There is a poster store around yonge and wellsley that will definetely have them i know they have all the hard to find LOTR ones and specialize in movie posters in general...sorry don't remember the name :(
  8. Jedi_Kat Jedi Master

star 4
    That one is called Hollywood Rennessaince I believe (forgive my atrocious spelling, it's 4:05am and my poor brain needs sleep)
  9. Ardens_Furore Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have a look there then. It seems pretty far from where I live though.
  10. Darth_Digital Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda;

"Silver Snail you attend, and find your movie poster you will. Hmmmphf!"
  11. rectrek Jedi Knight

Yeah, Hollywood Rennessaince (spelling is probably wrong) is the place I buy my Star Wars posters. Those being the prequel posters, both the teaser and official posters of Episode I and II.

It's a great place for hard to find posters.
    There even have the Spider-man featuring the World Trade Centre. I have this poster but double taped it to my wall and it has a rip on the bottom. They're selling for about $150, trying to save up so I can another one.

NOTE: For those who don't know. This was a official teaser poster for the new Spider-man movie and it featured a close up shot of Spidey's face with the WTC reflected in his eye lens. It was just released around the beginning of September 2001. After the events of 9/11, (I bought the poster the first week of Sept. for $20), the poster was recalled and new shipments were immediately cancelled. Sony began a new campaign, featuring a new poster and trailor. I spoke to someone who said on 9/12 the poster was selling for about 2grand on the net!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.